Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-10-2019, 11:35 PM

Re: Heated electric brush.

Originally Posted by Roxy ->
I was finding the weight of my hair was pulling it down and there was no height anymore, so I had some layers put in the top. When it's wet I put in some mouse foam and brush it upwards, as it drys naturally I run my fingers upwards through the top every now and again, by the time it has dried I brush it upwards then add some gentle hold hair spray. It gives me the height and a load of volume with no damage.

I always dry mine,with my head down,plus I use a foam as my hair is quite flyaway..I will stick with my rollers...I will probably look for another set...as the ones I have are over eight yrs old.
Xandra
United Kingdom
Xandra is female  Xandra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-10-2019, 05:05 PM

I have used a heated brush/styler for years, my hair is long, highlighted and in excellent condition. It is so much easier blow drying with one of these than having to use two hands with a brush and hairdryer.
You get a salon finish. Go for it pauline3.
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-10-2019, 08:22 PM

Originally Posted by Xandra ->
I have used a heated brush/styler for years, my hair is long, highlighted and in excellent condition. It is so much easier blow drying with one of these than having to use two hands with a brush and hairdryer.
You get a salon finish. Go for it pauline3.
Could you let me know the make of your heated brush/styler,Xandra?

Thank you,::...I wish I could try,before I buy.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top