Join for free
Page 22 of 25 « First < 12 20 21 22 23 24 > Last »
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-12-2019, 04:07 PM

Re: I'm A Celebrity 2019

Originally Posted by Lion Queen ->
Especially when you've to unscrew them with your tongue!

I was willing her on and shouting from my sofa *COME ON KATE*
So was I & I don't watch it much either. She did well though got 5 out of 7. No way could I have done the tongue ones. The others I could have.
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-12-2019, 04:09 PM

Originally Posted by Jeanster ->
The task for Caitlyn and Roman was foul.

This is the first series I've watched for about three years and I'm surprised by how much worse the trials are but they all seem to make easy going out of them.

It amazes me what you can do when you have to ...
Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
I really think that if I did any of the eating trials, I wouldn't be able to eat any 'normal' food afterwards.
I really can't watch the eating challenges, they make me gag.
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-12-2019, 10:11 AM

Day 20 – Pump of Peril, and double elimination

https://www.radiotimes.com/news/tv/2...in-the-jungle/

Bushtucker Trial – The Pump of Peril

After Caitlyn delivered news of today’s Trial – The Pump of Peril – the team decided that the two remaining boys should take up the mantle. The challenge saw the pair asked a series of questions with two part answers, with Roman strapped to a spinning wheel and Andy trapped in a moving cage. Within reach of both of them were tiles with answers to the questions, and they each had to grab the corresponding tile to create a two part answer. Andy and Roman had all sorts of creepy crawlies and (once again) fish guts to contend with as they attempted to answer the questions. While the pair struggled with some questions – such as identifying the saltwater crocodile as the largest reptile in Australia, they managed to take four out of six stars, meaning four meals for camp.

A bonus round saw the pair answering the punchline of a joke to win a drink for their campmates, in addition to the meals.
It was a mucky job and someone had to do it .....

Dingo Dollar Challenge

Tonight it was Jacqueline and Nadine’s turn to have a go at a Dingo Dollar Challenge, with the pair finding a weather map and a newsreader’s desk in the challenge area. Jacqueline read: “‘Welcome to the Jungle Weather centre. Where one is the anchor and the other is the presenter. Locate the country and the weather to match, finish the report and the dingo dollars you’ll snatch.” In true I’m a Celebrity fashion, Jacqueline found herself covered in leaves, glitter and sun cream, and when they swapped role, Nadine experienced water, snow, dirt and feathers! Despite both claiming that they had a poor knowledge of geography (Jacqueline claimed she didn’t even know where England was on a map) they successfully completed the challenge – bringing back chocolate cupcakes to camp.
A cupcake EACH .....

https://www.radiotimes.com/news/tv/2...e-elimination/

Caitlyn and Nadine were voted off in a double elimination.

On leaving the jungle, an emotional Caitlyn said, “I came here to test myself, I did the show sixteen years ago, turned 70 and thought what a challenge. I knew it wasn’t going to be easy. First night I didn’t think I’d make it to the next night, but I met some great people…I don’t want to leave them behind for another day and a half, but I’m ready to get out.” After much dithering she admitted that of the remining contestants she’d love to see Roman win the competition.
Despite her "weird" looks, Caitlyn won me over with a positive and uncomplaining personality .....

Nadine said, “I’ve loved every minute of it!” It was way crazier than I thought, and it was harder than I thought. When you go into the jungle you know it’s not going to be like staying in a hotel, but it was hard… but also enjoyable. You get into this thing where you’re very in the moment, you get on with it or you crumble and fall apart – and that’s just with going in the bathroom, it’s horrible in there!” Nadine wanted to see Kate go on to be crowned Queen of the jungle.
Similarly, Nadine won me over with her perseverance - and wanting to see Kate win came as a pleasant surprise .....
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-12-2019, 11:09 AM

I was won over by those two too....and actually I would also like Kate to win but I doubt she will ....fingers crossed though
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-12-2019, 02:43 PM

How much each I'm A Celebrity star can now make from Instagram

https://www.belfastlive.co.uk/news/u...brity-17372805

I’m A Celebrity, Get Me Out of Here! contestant Roman Kemp has doubled how much he can charge for a sponsored Instagram post during his time on the show, new research has found.

Digital marketing agency AGY47 has analysed the contestants’ Instagram follower growth over the course of the show. To date, fan favourite Roman Kemp has gained an additional 322,537 Instagram followers in just 18 days, bringing his total to 543k.

Roman’s jump in followers puts the total value of one of his sponsored Instagram posts at £2,717.92 — more than double the £1,105.29 he was able to charge at the start of the show.

Reportedly paid £40,000 for his stint in the jungle, he would need to bag just 15 sponsored posts after the show to make his fee again.

Going into the jungle, Caitlyn Jenner had the most Instagram followers of all contestants at 9,664,087. Her follower count has grown by 197,514 since entering the jungle and while she could already command £47,332.87 per post, she can up that to £48,320.44 for any future posts.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sponsored_post

Instagram Sponsored Posts, also known as "Influencer Marketing" in Instagram is a form of promoting a brand or product through popular celebrities or influential people. Particularly in Instagram, accounts with a lot of followers accept payments to have other people's contents featured on their page for the sake of promotion to a larger audience. Sponsored post prices of the top influencers on instagram can command 6-figure fees, with some reaching millions for a single post.
This time next year, most of them will be millionaires .....
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow

07-12-2019, 06:10 PM

I'm A Celebrity 2019 - Outright Winner Odds

4/11 - Andrew Whyment
7/2 - Jacqueline Jossa
12/1 - Roman Kemp
16/1 - Kate Garraway

Frankly, if Kate goes tonight, then I'll be giving tomorrow a miss - I have no interest in the moronic Andrew or the self-absorbed Jacqueline .....
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-12-2019, 07:59 PM

I was sorry to see Nadine go, I really liked her. Caitlyn I wasn't so bothered about leaving.

I don't know why but I just haven't warmed to Jacqueline. Roman is a nice enough lad but for me my winners are Kate or Andy, I can't choose between them, I really like the people they are.
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales
Rhian is female  Rhian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-12-2019, 08:04 PM

Originally Posted by lion queen ->
i was sorry to see nadine go, i really liked her. Caitlyn i wasn't so bothered about leaving.

I don't know why but i just haven't warmed to jacqueline. Roman is a nice enough lad but for me my winners are kate or andy, i can't choose between them, i really like the people they are.
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow

07-12-2019, 08:13 PM

Originally Posted by Lion Queen ->
I was sorry to see Nadine go, I really liked her. Caitlyn I wasn't so bothered about leaving.

I don't know why but I just haven't warmed to Jacqueline. Roman is a nice enough lad but for me my winners are Kate or Andy, I can't choose between them, I really like the people they are.
I'd say Nadine was my surprise of the series, which is why I watch IAC. I was quite prepared to dislike the posey, pouty, popstar that we'd been presented with, especially as she had a totally unintelligible accent but, as time passed, her brassy image faded and I was drawn to her "natural" beauty and character - sometimes, I even understood what she said .....
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-12-2019, 09:13 PM

Originally Posted by Omah ->

Despite her "weird" looks, Caitlyn won me over with a positive and uncomplaining personality .....

Similarly, Nadine won me over with her perseverance - and wanting to see Kate win came as a pleasant surprise .....
I agree on both accounts. Caitlyn's eyes sometimes looked like little ice cubes.

I thought Nadine would be routing for Jacqueline - perhaps she got a bit too gobby in camp.

I was both surprised and happy to see Kate last another night.

Page 22 of 25 « First < 12 20 21 22 23 24 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top