Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-11-2019, 11:35 PM

Re: A Chalazion.....The Eye Doctor, Hot And Cold Eye Compress.

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Mags, If that’s the case, l think you’ll have to come with me, hold my hand and buy me a Bagpuss!
..... if I lived nearer Art, I would ..... and you could have a Bagpuss!
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-11-2019, 12:04 AM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Annie, l’m not quite sure what you mean? Do you mean, l didn’t take the hospital appointment booked for 3rd January, which l did take. I went online to check if there were any earlier ones available but there wasn’t any.

I felt reassured today that the Boots optician said, it was a Chalazion. l was starting to wonder because it wasn’t going, whether it was something more sinister.
Oh that's good that you have kept the appointment

I really hope the treatment you are doing works.
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-11-2019, 09:53 AM

Hi Art . My eye mask has the beans inside all ready to go . Mine goes in microwave for 1.5 minutes then i shake it and pop over my eyes , be careful not to overheat , maybe start with 45seconds at first until your sure . I expect by now youve tried it . Its very comforting to the eyes .
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-11-2019, 10:22 AM

Originally Posted by susan m ->
Hi Art . My eye mask has the beans inside all ready to go . Mine goes in microwave for 1.5 minutes then i shake it and pop over my eyes , be careful not to overheat , maybe start with 45seconds at first until your sure . I expect by now youve tried it . Its very comforting to the eyes .
Yes susan, l tried it last night. My eyes were very bleary when l took the mask off and I seem a bit puffy under the eyes today. l don’t normally have puffy eyes but maybe l had the mask on too tightly?

The beads are in a separate bag inside the mask. I heat them and then insert the bag through a slot into the mask.

The mask l have got, only goes in the microwave on High for 15 seconds. On Medium, it is 30 seconds.
I am supposed to keep it on for 7- 10 minutes. Silly me didn’t check the clock first and l had to keep peering out of the edge of the mask to check the time!! Next time, l will set the timer on my phone.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top