Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
EZ Rider
Chatterbox
Surrey
EZ Rider is male  EZ Rider has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-05-2019, 02:14 PM

Re: Happy Birthday Lion Queen.

A very Happy Birthday to you Lion Queen. Enjoy your day
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-05-2019, 02:28 PM

Happy birthday from the kitchen darlin' !!!

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...F&&FORM=VRDGAR
Right Now
upstate New York US
Right Now is female  Right Now has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-05-2019, 02:47 PM

After your treat with Mr. Jackman the other night, here's hoping you have a relaxing birthday celebration, Lion Queen.

A special day for one of my special friends. xx
Surfermom
Chatterbox
United States
Surfermom is female  Surfermom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-05-2019, 03:25 PM

Happy birthday, Lion Queen! I hope you can set everything aside today and truly enjoy your day. You deserve it!

John
Eastleigh Hampshire
John is male  John has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-05-2019, 04:38 PM

Hope your day is great. Many happy returns !!!

Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	7030166-Lion-Birthday-Card-Pun-Card-Friend-Joke-Birthday-Animal-Card-Handcrafted-0.jpg
Views:	93
Size:	58.3 KB
ID:	9695  
Besoeker
Chatterbox
Doncaster, UK
Besoeker is male  Besoeker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-05-2019, 04:42 PM

LQ, hope you have had a good one!
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-05-2019, 04:53 PM

Thank you so much for your lovely messages, you all helped to make my birthday special with your lovely, kind words.

I've not been long home from work but I didn't mind going to work, I don't mind my job, my boss at work surprised me with flowers and a card written by my colleagues.

After work I went to spend time with the most special man, my Daddy, he gave me some brass to spend .

My husband bought me the best present ever with a ticket for the Hugh Jackman Show on Friday just gone as you all know lol.

Last night I celebrated with an Italian meal with my best friend and another close friend. The restaurant owner came out and surprised me with a birthday cake with candles on and they sang Happy Birthday to me and complete strangers who were dining in the same restaurant joined in the singing lol.

I still have a birthday celebration to have with the Golden Girls, one of them is in hospital after having a knee replacement so I said I would rather wait till she is well enough before I celebrate with them, we are a group and do everything together, so I've that to look forward to. Also tomorrow my niece has organised a big family outing for a meal for my birthday treat, I'm really looking foward to that, I love to spend time with my family.

My nephew and his girlfriend has just been and brought me chocolates, flowers and a lovely card.

So as you can see, I've been spoiled today. I truly am blessed with good friends and a beautiful little family.

The love of the special people who care about me means the world to me and I truly have been made to feel special so I've had a wonderful birthday
fender
Chatterbox
SE England
fender is male  fender has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-05-2019, 06:28 PM

Have a great one LQ........
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-05-2019, 06:39 PM

Sounds like you had a great time! Many happy returns of the day !
Pesta
Chatterbox
North of the South UK
Pesta is female  Pesta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-05-2019, 03:56 PM

Sorry for the belated Happy Birthday Queenie.
Glad you were spoilt. Hope you can find room for a teeny weeny cake

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top