Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Pesta
Chatterbox
North of the South UK
Pesta is female  Pesta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-05-2019, 10:31 PM

Re: Fake Tan Ban

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Sorry, Pesta. I misunderstood.

When you were a teenager, were you trying to get freckles like Twiggy?
Not really. Just being a prat thinking I was cool. I used to paint lower lashes on like Jools who sang Wheels on Fire though - now that was cool
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-05-2019, 10:59 PM

This is so silly. What were kids doing? Turning up looking like halib orange tablets?

I remember when we were at school in the 80s. Over the knee socks were all the rage so they banned them at my girls' school. Girls would wear the over the knee socks with uniform skirts that they had made mini. So the socks looked like stockings. But the whole thing got really silly with the form mistress checking under skirts that were not short. Probably would not be allowed for her to even touch us these days never mind ask to lift up skirts!
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-05-2019, 11:30 PM

Originally Posted by Pesta ->
Not really. Just being a prat thinking I was cool. I used to paint lower lashes on like Jools who sang Wheels on Fire though - now that was cool
I did that too, but they were known as ‘Twiggies’!

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top