Join for free
nero
Central Scotland
nero is male  nero has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-10-2009, 02:22 PM

The Hotel rat (Fawlty's)

Basil at his best, the hotel inspector gets his veal.

The guys face is a picture looking at the biscuit tin.

British comedy, they don't make em like that no more.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
West Suffolk
Losos is male  Losos has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-10-2009, 03:04 PM

Re: The Hotel rat (Fawlty's)

Originally Posted by nero ->
British comedy, they don't make em like that no more.
One of my all time favorites too, did you know John Cleese was married to one of the two female stars, I always thought it was Cybil but actually it was Polly (the waitress). I think they've subsequently split up 'tho.
nero
Central Scotland
nero is male  nero has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-10-2009, 05:03 PM

Originally Posted by Losos ->
One of my all time favorites too, did you know John Cleese was married to one of the two female stars, I always thought it was Cybil but actually it was Polly (the waitress). I think they've subsequently split up 'tho.
A few years ago I got the whole series on DVD Harvey, he was so funny, I see the boxed set in HMV shops at the moment, . . it's a good Chrissy pressie for someone.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
West Suffolk
Losos is male  Losos has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-10-2009, 06:04 PM

Originally Posted by nero ->
A few years ago I got the whole series on DVD Harvey, he was so funny,
Is it true that they only made 13 episodes ? or was it 10 ? It always seems like so many more when I think back but that's probably because each episode was so perfect
nero
Central Scotland

25-10-2009, 06:15 PM

Originally Posted by Losos ->
Is it true that they only made 13 episodes ? or was it 10 ? It always seems like so many more when I think back but that's probably because each episode was so perfect
There were 12 episodes in series 1 & 2, they didn't make any more probably coz John and Connie split up.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top