Join for free
Page 11 of 11 « First < 9 10 11
daisymay
South Wales Valleys
daisymay is female  daisymay has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-09-2013, 11:41 PM

Re: Emmerdale Spoilers Page

I have no doubt that she would have set it at the higher setting whilst in the house, but I would imagine that she would have switched it off and put it in her pocket before leaving the house, after all what possible reason could she have for leaving it running? When she left Debbie's she was intending to go directly to the pub and play it for Chas, then they saw her, she panicked, ran for her car, and drove off. With, I am assuming, the machine switched off and in her pocket.
Mollie
Chatterbox
Wigan in Lancashire
Mollie is female  Mollie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-09-2013, 01:00 AM

I think she ran from the house with the dictaphone still running because of the horror she'd heard.

At the crash site when Cameron was beside her, Gennie knew he was capable of murder, and she actually did say words to the effect "no, please don't, please don't hurt me," which could well be misconstrued in that she didn't want him to move her because she was in pain.

I'm still waiting for the PM results to come through to show she was indeed asphyxiated, and that her cause of death was suffocation, not her injuries from the crash; but soaps can be so sloppy about things like that.
daisymay
South Wales Valleys
daisymay is female  daisymay has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-09-2013, 01:33 AM

You see my problem with that is this, when she left the cottage she was on her way to the Woolie to play it to Chas. Why, therefore would it still be on. Also it was not in her hand when she got in the car, so was either in her bag, or one of her pockets (both of which would surely have muffled any voices subsequently recorded, supposing she had left it running).

As for the PM, well we already know that the Patholigist missed the signs of suffocation which would have indicated foul play, and that therefore the Coroner must have recorded a verdict of Accidental Death, simply because the body was released for burial.

Mind you one wonders just how long said pathologist will keep his or her job once it all comes out. BUT remember, it may not ALL come out.
Mollie
Chatterbox
Wigan in Lancashire
Mollie is female  Mollie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-09-2013, 01:59 AM

Indeed you are right about much of that and the only thing I can think of is that when Gennie heard Cameron admit his guilt over Carl that she panicked and just wanted to get out of the house, forgetting to switch off the dictaphone.

She came out of the house after Cameron and Debbie had left, but they saw her come out of Debbie's and tried to stop her getting into her car, realising that she'd heard Cameron's confession.

To be honest, I can't remember exactly what she did with it but, when she was being pursued by Debbie and Cameron, she jumped into her car and threw what I thought was her phone onto the passenger seat.

'Tis now a bit hazy with the passing of time, but methinks that Gennie had an open basket type bag with her in which she may have dropped the dictaphone, so could may well have left it running.

Mmmm, the thick plottens!
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-09-2013, 07:33 AM

He asked her where it hurt, after dragging her from the car (!!), and she replied 'all over', so she was able to speak at some point. And don't forget, she started to say 'I love you....I love you Molly, Nikhil, Mum...'

So yes, she was able to talk. I am pretty certain she said something to him when she knew he was going to kill her. All will be revealed when the dictaphone is played.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-09-2013, 10:06 PM

Originally Posted by Mollie ->
At the crash site when Cameron was beside her, Gennie knew he was capable of murder, and she actually did say words to the effect "no, please don't, please don't hurt me," which could well be misconstrued in that she didn't want him to move her because she was in pain.

I'm still waiting for the PM results to come through to show she was indeed asphyxiated, and that her cause of death was suffocation, not her injuries from the crash; but soaps can be so sloppy about things like that.

Oh you are clever Mollie, I'd forgotten those bits. Inspector Clusoe hasn't a patch on you.
Mollie
Chatterbox
Wigan in Lancashire

07-09-2013, 12:05 AM

Why thank you Missus Mups.

Just using logical direction on what we know, but what the Police have yet to work out. It's not complicated because as viewers we know more than the Police in this soap.
daisymay
South Wales Valleys

07-09-2013, 12:16 AM

Except of course officially he was not even there.
daisymay
South Wales Valleys

16-12-2013, 06:58 PM

Just received a spoiler bundle from itv iplayer!, oh boy oh boy oh boy
Right, Sam proposes to Rachel
Alisha calls off wedding (suspect this only temp blip, unless they repeat the storyline from a few years back and Sam and Rachel get wed instead )

BUT biggest is Declan, who is declared bankrupt, so gets bladdered and sets fire to house with himself inside!!

What is it about that place? No-one who lives there ever lives happily ever after. At least this time none of the occupants is either a killer or the victim of one.

There was also a clip of a big fancy dress party at the pub. Tell me do any of you know of a community where everyone, from the local land owners, business owners, clergy and sometimes even medical professionals, through tenant farmers and down to farm hands, domestics, factory staff, waitresses etc ALL go to the same local pub? Every flamin' night?

Page 11 of 11 « First < 9 10 11

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top