Join for free
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-07-2015, 12:10 PM

Talking Pictures TV.

Anybody watch the new channel “Talking Pictures TV”? I think it came on in May this year and should be available on Freesat by Christmas, but you can tune it in manually in the meantime. The old British films are all digitally remastered and the clarity is terrific, some great films on in the afternoon too, the whole thing is well presented and I think it’s just what folks our age need on daytime TV, it deserves support in my opinion, if you haven’t tried it give it a go, it’s free.
By the way I don't have shares in the station, it's just that I like the setup and thought some of you might too if you hadn't already know about it.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-07-2015, 12:33 PM

Re: Talking Pictures TV.

Ooo I'll look out for that one Jem - thanks for the info
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-07-2015, 12:41 PM

Originally Posted by Patsy ->
Ooo I'll look out for that one Jem - thanks for the info
Patsy it would be right up your street, google talking pictures and get the low down on it, I still haven't managed the copying links thing.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-07-2015, 12:43 PM

Originally Posted by Jem ->
Patsy it would be right up your street, google talking pictures and get the low down on it, I still haven't managed the copying links thing.
Okey - Cokey

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top