Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Suzuki Sue
Chatterbox
West Yorkshire
Suzuki Sue is female  Suzuki Sue has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-08-2015, 09:26 PM

Re: Cilla Tribute

Patsy was informing people who liked Cilla and would want to watch the programmes..

She didn't need the " Dumb Folks " to come and interfere...
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-08-2015, 10:31 PM

I just watched the Cilla tribute, followed by the news showing her sons preparing to bring her body home.

It's still unbelievable that she's gone.
shirley
Gloucestershire
shirley is female  shirley has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-08-2015, 11:03 PM

It was so lovely to watch this programme again.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-08-2015, 05:28 AM

Originally Posted by Patsy ->
This thread is for people that 'are' interested
You couldn't be dumber - if you tried
LOL
Sorry Patsy, perhaps you should have said, for those that didn't know, that the thread was barred to those of us who don't worship celebrities .....
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-08-2015, 05:58 AM

Originally Posted by plantman ->
Sorry Patsy, perhaps you should have said, for those that didn't know, that the thread was barred to those of us who don't worship celebrities .....
So for the 'little boys' here, its worth being disrespectful just for the sake of it
If I saw a thread 'Lulu tribute' I wouldn't even read it
I'm not a celeb fan (as you know) this gal was not a celeb - she worked in the entertainment industry for over 50 years and did a bloomin good job making many of us happy
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-08-2015, 06:17 AM

So for the 'little boys' here, its worth being disrespectful just for the sake of it
If I saw a thread 'Lulu tribute' I wouldn't even read it
I'm not a celeb fan (as you know) this gal was not a celeb - she worked in the entertainment industry and did a bloomin good job making many of us happy
Disrespect has nothing to do with it, several people just said they would not watch the program because presumably they had no interest in the story, but if you start a thread you surely have to expect differing opinions? I don't really see your problem.
Suzuki Sue
Chatterbox
West Yorkshire
Suzuki Sue is female  Suzuki Sue has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-08-2015, 06:41 AM

Disrespect has nothing to do with it, several people just said they would not watch the program because presumably they had no interest in the story, but if you start a thread you surely have to expect differing opinions? I don't really see your problem.
But if someone starts a thread that does'nt interest you, " Just forget it and move on to the next.... simples...
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-08-2015, 06:41 AM

Don't get your logic at all
Its not on 'Discussions' - I put the info on the TV thread to let the 'fans' know about the tribute as it was not scheduled to be shown
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts

05-08-2015, 08:08 AM

Its not on 'Discussions' - I put the info on the TV thread to let the 'fans' know about the tribute as it was not scheduled to be shown
My mistake then Patsy, I did not realise that if it was in the tv thread then it wasn't up for differences of opinion.
dukeofearl
south coast uk
dukeofearl is male  dukeofearl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-08-2015, 08:41 AM

Yes and I posted thank you for the information as it gave me pre-warning to find alternative viewing.
Please with sincerity do the same with Cliff Richards progs.

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top