Join for free
opheila
North Jersey, US
opheila is female  opheila has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-08-2015, 06:36 PM

This Tickled My Funny Bone

Actually we should have a thread just for funny commercials. I don't watch much TV but this commercial is witty plus shows a nice slice of tri-state living.

https://search.yahoo.com/search;_ylc...fr=yfp-t-604-s
Mr Magoo
London
Mr Magoo is male  Mr Magoo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-08-2015, 07:31 PM

Re: This Tickled My Funny Bone

Quite funny, really. Mozart (if he was alive today) could have helped his cash-flow problem by writing jungles.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-08-2015, 10:02 PM

Re: This Tickled My Funny Bone

Very good and well done.
Amazing how times change, years ago everyone wanted to have a bank account and a cheque book, now everyone wants to have the cash again, cash is king once more.
There used to be an old joke back in the sixties. How would you like a job travelling all over the place, meeting lots of different people, and loads of cash involved?= Become a bus conductor. But even the bus conductors got the chop eventually.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top