Join for free
Page 3 of 18 < 1 2 3 4 5 13 > Last »
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-11-2015, 10:48 PM

Re: I'm A Celeb Get Me Outer Here

What a horrible woman Lady C is. To my mind, she is spoiling this whole series.
What a horrible row she caused tonight, and Duncan was right - she just won't shut up. She has to have the last word.
I think she is a spiteful, vindictive woman, who is turning the whole camp against each other.
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK
Aysa is female  Aysa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-11-2015, 10:57 PM

Well shes certainly like no "lady" ive ever seen. In my mind a lady has manners and she has none
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-11-2015, 10:59 PM

She's already refused tomorrow's trial and she doesn't even know what it is yet. If she doesn't intend to play the game they should chuck her out.
Honey
Chatterbox
Lancashire
Honey is female  Honey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-11-2015, 11:32 PM

Originally Posted by Aysa ->
Well shes certainly like no "lady" ive ever seen. In my mind a lady has manners and she has none
that's because she was never a real lady until she had the operation!
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

26-11-2015, 12:32 AM

Originally Posted by Aysa ->

I agree Aysa.
Dreadful woman. I think she's a complete control freak.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-11-2015, 12:06 PM

They start voting them off tonight, I wonder who will be the first to go. Because the voting is for the one you want to stay in, the ones most likely to go are the ones who have not made their presence felt. I imagine Susanna or even Chris, the eye candy will probably be among the last to go.

There's nothing worse than being hungry and cooped up with a load of folks to make you a bit snappy....They might keep lady C in for a while yet, she's the spoon that agitates the camp. Just off to put a pan on the hob; it's ostrich anus and crocodile penis for lunch....Yum Yum...Sauce with that sir?
solo
UK
solo is female  solo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-11-2015, 12:24 PM

As us aristocrats will tell you, Lady Creepy has clearly shown her lack of breeding. Absolute disgraceful behaviour which one simply does not do in public
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-11-2015, 12:34 PM

Originally Posted by solo ->
As us aristocrats will tell you, Lady Creepy has clearly shown her lack of breeding. Absolute disgraceful behaviour which one simply does not do in public
I have met a number of ladies and the Campbell women certainly isn't one. She is a petulant spoilt apology for a woman in my book.

No doubt her bad behaviour will be rewarded by the public who like to see 'a bit of a fuss' and she will not be voted out until the end.
solo
UK
solo is female  solo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-11-2015, 12:40 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
I have met a number of ladies and the Campbell women certainly isn't one. She is a petulant spoilt apology for a woman in my book.

No doubt her bad behaviour will be rewarded by the public who like to see 'a bit of a fuss' and she will not be voted out until the end.

Apart from us ladies here, if any other Ladies have deemed to watch Celeb they must be wishing the whole jungle wildlife would descend on her. That voice would drive the very devil to drink
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK
Aysa is female  Aysa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-11-2015, 01:46 PM

Whats the betting that Lady C WONT be voted out ? Its when it gets silly like this that I lose interest in watching..

Page 3 of 18 < 1 2 3 4 5 13 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top