Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Gianetta
US
Gianetta is female  Gianetta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-01-2016, 03:15 PM

Re: 1/15 Song of the day :)

Thank you for share this one Michael... interesting song and combination of singers!
dukeofearl
south coast uk
dukeofearl is male  dukeofearl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-01-2016, 04:06 PM

Originally Posted by Gianetta ->
Gahh..... Go to doctor.... ask for some thing so you not be such a cranky pants :P
Going to doctor soon, give him big headache

Last song, she is a lesbian, which is okay-dokey.

Michael like this singer, others may not, that is life

dukeofearl
south coast uk
dukeofearl is male  dukeofearl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-01-2016, 04:15 PM

Little Squirt take nice walk and listen to nice music while Michael goes to the doctors :-

Gianetta
US
Gianetta is female  Gianetta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-01-2016, 04:20 PM

Thank you ..yes... is lovely song, Misere.... Grazie! And now, I will tell to you my most favorite Italian (Opera) song... Is call: Caruso (Te voglio bene assai) - and the first song here, is Luciano Pavarotti and Lucio Dalla sing it together: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRGuFM4DR2Y ...and this next version of the song, is sing by Pavarotti granddaughter, Maria - 8 year old: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IkmvwUkEMno - as you will see, she have inherit her grandfather passion for the song...if you will know what the words mean, you would understand more better...is a very lovely song....
Gianetta
US

15-01-2016, 04:26 PM

Oh boy - ANOTHER ONE not available.... gahhh! Sorry... ciao & buona fortuna! (good luck at the doctor visit)
dukeofearl
south coast uk

15-01-2016, 06:26 PM

Originally Posted by Gianetta ->
Oh boy - ANOTHER ONE not available.... gahhh! Sorry... ciao & buona fortuna! (good luck at the doctor visit)

Try this ?

Will post back later to your post
Gianetta
US

15-01-2016, 06:44 PM

Oh yes, of course...only you will wish for Gia to walk there and fall down in the holes and off the big mountain!...

That is ridiculous to take such a risks...and you notice that is only mans that walks there, yes? Crazyness!
dukeofearl
south coast uk

15-01-2016, 07:58 PM

Sorry for the short delay, I had to go off and bomb a small country, as one does.

Indeed I also love that song, so much so it is the one I sing in the shower, people come from miles around to stand outside and listen to my voice

Correct I do not know the words, I just let the music flow, my imagination takes me to a heart broken by love..sob.

The Grand-daughter what a performance , a "real chip off the old block", smashing ta-thanks.

Shame Pav has gone for he could sing without effort, the best.

Gia would not fall on little walk, big sissy . The King of Spain did the walk no problem. If I see you in Spain we will do the walk and you can sit on my back like little monkey.

Thank you for your songs, both lovely

Now I have more pills to take, nasty, most like Michael die in night Quack Doctors not safe
Gianetta
US

15-01-2016, 09:52 PM

Oh boy...what a day you have! Well...I hope you will feeling much better with the medication given to you. Yes...his granddaughter is a little dynamite! Such power and emotion in such a young child! I am happy to hear that you enjoy the song - it is also extremely difficult for any person to sing...in fact, when I listen to the Andrea Bocelli recording of it..he make two small mistakes! But...still..is a lovely shower song - sorry for you lost loves...lol.....

If you go to Spain and you take that walk, I will say goodbye to you for last time..lol..... NO WAY I will ride on you to cross that big holes in the bottom...OMGoodness...that is crazy! Why they not fixing that? Is so high up I get dizzy just look at the computer - I not foolin' either! : } .... Okay - take the meds and rest...you will not die...just may be feel like it until the pain subside, yes?
Ciao Michaelini!

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top