Join for free
Page 2 of 10 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-03-2017, 09:31 AM

Re: Line of Duty - Series 4

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Well I was gripped by the first episode and wasn't expecting the ending.
I don't usually watch police dramas , too formulaic for me with every possible permutation of events covered by similar programmes. I did watch last night and guessed from the first moment that the shifty looking forensic chap did it it had to be him or the detectives husband.
I don't think I will bother to watch the rest of it.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-03-2017, 09:38 AM

Originally Posted by Jazzi ->
I somehow didn't watch the first three series! But because of nothing else on did watch this last night. Ooooooer!

And as for Broadchurch...I'm enjoying it. Still. Ooo, it's tonight!
Hi Jazzi

If you get the chance to watch the previous series then do. The last episode was so good.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-03-2017, 05:38 PM

I wish I could justify finding the time! I still have the rest of The Grand Tour shows to watch on Prime, having only seen 2. Before I know it my subs will be due again.
Gravitas
North England
Gravitas is male  Gravitas has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-03-2017, 06:11 PM

I wish I could justify finding the time! I still have the rest of The Grand Tour shows to watch on Prime, having only seen 2. Before I know it my subs will be due again.
No time for telly? You need to sort yourself out mate!
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-03-2017, 06:15 PM

Originally Posted by Gravitas ->
Oh I make plenty of time for telly! trouble is, most evenings there is something I can watch, but I can also struggle to stay awake after 9, or my chair gets uncomfortable and I take to my hed.

Daytimes are accounted for on other projects.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-03-2017, 09:15 AM

Gravitas
North England
Gravitas is male  Gravitas has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-03-2017, 12:47 PM

Oh I make plenty of time for telly! trouble is, most evenings there is something I can watch, but I can also struggle to stay awake after 9, or my chair gets uncomfortable and I take to my hed.

Daytimes are accounted for on other projects.
You could do with a recording device (like Sky+). They are brilliant. You can record stuff and don't even need to leave the telly on. Any boring stuff (like adverts) you can just fast forward - but most people just sit there with their mouths open, until it's over.

And you can watch when it suits you.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft

29-03-2017, 05:37 PM

You could do with a recording device (like Sky+). They are brilliant. You can record stuff and don't even need to leave the telly on. Any boring stuff (like adverts) you can just fast forward - but most people just sit there with their mouths open, until it's over.

And you can watch when it suits you.
I'll let you off, Gravitas, as you are a new member! I already have Sky+HD, with a capacity spare of only 44%!!!
Gravitas
North England

29-03-2017, 05:57 PM

I'll let you off, Gravitas, as you are a new member! I already have Sky+HD, with a capacity spare of only 44%!!!
Let me off? I was just giving sound advice. As you have Sky+ all you need to do is record the prog and then play it before 9.00 pm.

Problem solved.
Eliza
Chatterbox
England
Eliza is female  Eliza has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-03-2017, 08:11 PM

Until i read this thread i had not seen Line of Duty , the reviews here made me have a look on catch up . I watched all of series 3 over two night On catch up thought it was good .Missed seeing the catch ups on series 1 and 2 .

Page 2 of 10 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top