Join for free
Page 3 of 10 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-03-2017, 11:18 PM

Re: Line of Duty - Series 4

I watched the first episode of season 4. Felt a bit disappointed after the grand finale of season 3. Last season was so good. But then it does take a couple of episodes for them to get a season warmed up so have high hopes for next week's.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-04-2017, 10:05 PM

Managed to catch tonight's episode and it's getting more into the old (disconcertingly gripping) feel. What a shocker of an ending! I won't say anything in case others haven't watched yet but it is a line of duty special to sweep the carpet from under your feet.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-04-2017, 11:04 PM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
Managed to catch tonight's episode and it's getting more into the old (disconcertingly gripping) feel. What a shocker of an ending! I won't say anything in case others haven't watched yet but it is a line of duty special to sweep the carpet from under your feet.
I know it's not real but l am in total shock!
I know! I'm such a drama queen!
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom

09-04-2017, 11:15 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
I know it's not real but l am in total shock!
I know! I'm such a drama queen!
I just hope it's all ok next week (with a bit of band aid) - it just can't be curtains yet!
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-04-2017, 11:24 PM

I just hope it's all ok next week (with a bit of band aid) - it just can't be curtains yet!
Yes, it will all be ok next week...... it was all a dream, wasn't it?!!
I need counselling!
Eliza
Chatterbox
England
Eliza is female  Eliza has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-04-2017, 12:18 AM

its all just as i thought, I felt my BP going up at the end .
Got to wait another week now ...
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-04-2017, 07:03 AM

But now the team have their suspicions...don't they??
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-04-2017, 08:31 AM

I can't see that it will be ok next week. Don't forget that AC12 have brought in a new recruit.

I agree though, what a shocker of an episode. We were still discussing it this morning and there's not many programmes that can do that in our household.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK

10-04-2017, 10:27 AM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
I can't see that it will be ok next week. Don't forget that AC12 have brought in a new recruit.

I agree though, what a shocker of an episode. We were still discussing it this morning and there's not many programmes that can do that in our household.
Longy, It could be ok next week......Ironside with Raymond Burr comes to mind!
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-04-2017, 03:43 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Longy, It could be ok next week......Ironside with Raymond Burr comes to mind!
Mmmmmm! I wonder?

Can you imagine though what it would be like to be hounded by Arnott. I can well understand why someone would want to throw him over the bannisters.

Page 3 of 10 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top