Join for free
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 > Last »
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-09-2018, 11:59 AM

loose women - the argument this week

I didn't actually watch the programme this week so I've only just caught up with what's happened as I saw Coleen Nolan on GMTV crying . Then I saw a clip on you tube Kim Woodburn was invited on to the show . There is now a petition signed by thousands saying Colleen should be sacked because of her attitude towards Kim . Kim is a very fragile woman that's for sure , but honestly should the producers allowed this to happen .

Im interested in your thoughts if you saw it .
solo
UK
solo is female  solo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-09-2018, 12:31 PM

Re: loose women - the argument this week

Yet again very undignified behaviour from Woodburn but Loose Women is no longer the show it was. Mostly advertising a cash prize and having what trouble they invite on will get the most rating.

Lost the plot along the way
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-09-2018, 01:47 PM

I watched it but only because I'd read about it in the paper and wanted to make my own mind up.

In short, I was appalled.

The way the tv producers deliberately play on people's weaknesses in order to provide entertainment is shocking.

Kim was nervous, angry, upset, on the defensive, the minute she came in, and it was quite obvious to anyone wiith two brain cells that it would end badly.

JSP was absolutely ridiculous.

I've seen more empathy and genuine feeling in a Primary school playground.

If you genuinely want to sort out a disagreement then you don't do it in front of anyone let alone a studio audience which is like a bear pit.

There is nothing about that shallow programme that's genuine, even if it ever was... it's total bollox.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-09-2018, 03:22 PM

Originally Posted by ruthio ->
I watched it but only because I'd read about it in the paper and wanted to make my own mind up.

In short, I was appalled.

The way the tv producers deliberately play on people's weaknesses in order to provide entertainment is shocking.

Kim was nervous, angry, upset, on the defensive, the minute she came in, and it was quite obvious to anyone wiith two brain cells that it would end badly.

JSP was absolutely ridiculous.

I've seen more empathy and genuine feeling in a Primary school playground.

If you genuinely want to sort out a disagreement then you don't do it in front of anyone let alone a studio audience which is like a bear pit.

There is nothing about that shallow programme that's genuine, even if it ever was... it's total bollox.
Who is JSP?
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-09-2018, 03:45 PM

Janet - Street-Porter or maybe Just Stupid-Person - same thing really.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-09-2018, 03:46 PM

So what was the argument about and why was someone crying?

Haven't seen it since Kaye Adams left.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-09-2018, 03:57 PM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
Janet - Street-Porter or maybe Just Stupid-Person - same thing really.
Oh her. So far up her own arse she has to open her mouth to see the sunrise.
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-09-2018, 04:36 PM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
So what was the argument about and why was someone crying?
Kim Woodburn and colleen nolan have a difficult past after being together in the big brother house two years ago . KW was invited onto loose women where she kicked off on screen . It wasn't nice tv . I'm surprised it wasn't stopped earlier . As I say I only saw CN crying on GMTV.

Edited to add , Janet street porter seemed to be dressed as a judge , yet CN says that she was expecting KW and her to put it behind them.
Maddy
somewwhere.....
Maddy is female  Maddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-09-2018, 04:55 PM

didnt see the show but knew there had been a row of shouting -so we still dont know why ? JSP is a typical news paper columnist 'know it all ))) I find her attitude to anyone she is speaking to try and override them ' such a bad trait 'and gobby as well . but as for collen noland I say her time is to move over let a new face come in ….her face is on every mag there is about her bloody weight issue --- BORED TO THE LIMIT WITH HER !
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-09-2018, 05:10 PM

I watch this programme sometimes, when I'm having my lunch, but not regularly. The audience participation drives me nuts, too much shouting, whistling, and applause if they so much as sneeze even! All the noise spoils it for me.

When was this row anyway, was it recently? I didn't know anything about it.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top