Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-09-2018, 10:49 PM

University Challenge.

Are the questions getting harder or am I getting thicker?
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-09-2018, 11:11 PM

Re: University Challenge.

Yes
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-09-2018, 11:58 PM

That `French` team were bloody useless and as for that dickhead in the beret, words fail me. Don't they vet these teams before they are allowed to join in?
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2018, 12:16 AM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
That `French` team were bloody useless and as for that dickhead in the beret, words fail me. Don't they vet these teams before they are allowed to join in?
Exactly what I thought! And the bint in the other team with green lipstick!

I said to Marge at the time that many, if not most, of these young people strive to create a personality for themselves by making themselves look different to everyone else, and the more outrageous the better!

Older people (like us) don't do this because we have already created our unique personalities simply by living longer!
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex
galty is male  galty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2018, 06:41 AM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Did read some were that they were going to ask more questions that the women side might know more about.

So your not getting thicker, you and me as so called men in this day and age are just thick.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2018, 06:48 AM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
I answered quite a few of them last night - so they can't be that hard, Dongles!
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2018, 06:54 AM

I'm really pleased with myself if I get a few right..mostly guesses
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2018, 09:54 AM

Originally Posted by galty ->
Did read some were that they were going to ask more questions that the women side might know more about.

So your not getting thicker, you and me as so called men in this day and age are just thick.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

25-09-2018, 09:55 AM

Originally Posted by summer ->
I'm really pleased with myself if I get a few right..mostly guesses
They might have been wimmins questions as galty pointed out.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

25-09-2018, 10:02 AM

I agree about the tw*t in the hat and the green lippy girl The Asian guy seemed to answer everything.

I only answered five last night and two of those were pop music questions

I remember times when I could make an educated guess so even if I didn't get the answer, I was in the right area and it was good exercise for my brain. Of course, it was a case of remembering back to my school days.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top