Scotland
Topaz is female 

07-07-2011, 02:59 AM

☆ Tittyfilarious Thursday ☆

............As Ken Dodd would say

Wishing you all a great day
RockriderSpain
Malaga, Spain
RockriderSpain is male  RockriderSpain has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-07-2011, 08:29 AM

Re: ☆ Tittyfilarious Thursday ☆

Yellow warnings out for our region today, warning of high temperatures. Prediction is 37c (99f), that's going to be at least 42c in the sun (108f).

And I have to repair 2 more leaks in the irrigation pipe and mow a large lawn today, in this heat. There must be easier ways of earning a few bob.
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-07-2011, 08:42 AM

Good morning Rockrider

We set off on our walk this morning in fine misty rain and halfway round we heard a clap of thunder and the heavens opened with the rain hitting the ground and trying to bounce back up to the sky.

Plans for today,err, staying dry so that means we will be relaxing finding things not to do.

Have a great day folks, enjoy it and try to stay dry.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-07-2011, 09:38 AM

Hi everyone, we've got relatives up from Dorset today, so we're off to the local pub for some lunch. No plans other than chatting and catching up on news, then a walk through the woods later on.

Have a good one yourselves,

Barry
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-07-2011, 11:07 AM

Good morning all. We had our warmest day of 2011 yesterday at 30C, 87F. I know that pales in comparison to the Spain heat but it's really warm for the Pacific Northwest. Still, we're generally the coolest spot in the nation. The next few days we're back into the mid 70s.

Not much planned for today other than tearing my heart out having to spend some $400-$500 on prescription medications. If I want to live i must pay the piper but it crushes me each month financially.

Have a great day all & stay healthy.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-07-2011, 03:07 PM

A belated good day all
Sounds as though everyone is having a leisurely day .
Decided to do a big shop this morning to avoid the Friday rush , I hate shopping .

Here comes the rain, that's good it will save me having to water the garden .
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-07-2011, 03:21 PM

Good afternoon all, a mixed day here, showers one minute sunny the next. Got too big bluebottle flies in the shed this morning and I nearly went crazy trying to get 'em out, that fly spray is not worth a toss I think this years batch of flies are immune to the stuff, has anybody tried the electric fly trap?, is it any good?.
Enjoy the remainder of the day folks.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-07-2011, 03:45 PM

Hi to everyone!

Quiet day here and it's rain, rain and more rain ......so it's all indoor jobs today.

Phew Bob! that a lot to fork out for your prescription meds! Don't forget to pack them for your vacation.
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-07-2011, 03:48 PM

Hi all! Gorgeous day here, blue sky, light breeze, 28 C (82 F), low chance of t'storms. But ...... we have lost one minute of evening daylight, all downhill from here!

Bob, have you considered one of the online pharmacies to keep your medication costs a bit lower?
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-07-2011, 04:01 PM

Originally Posted by jemflux ->
Good afternoon all, a mixed day here, showers one minute sunny the next. Got too big bluebottle flies in the shed this morning and I nearly went crazy trying to get 'em out, that fly spray is not worth a toss I think this years batch of flies are immune to the stuff, has anybody tried the electric fly trap?, is it any good?.
Enjoy the remainder of the day folks.
Hi Jem we had one of those light things in the kitchen at work and that was effective but made a horrible sizzling noise when insects went inside.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top