Join for free
Page 4 of 6 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 >
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-04-2019, 03:03 PM

Re: Bra Fitting.

I need to separate from this thread now.
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-04-2019, 03:44 PM

Saw the title of this thread and thought to myself, "I bet I'll find Longdogs in there!"

Oh! I see I've just missed him...
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales
Rhian is female  Rhian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-04-2019, 07:24 PM

Originally Posted by ruthio ->
Saw the title of this thread and thought to myself, "I bet I'll find Longdogs in there!"

Oh! I see I've just missed him...
Ha!
Dongles 0 Booby scaffolfing 1
Pesta
Chatterbox
North of the South UK
Pesta is female  Pesta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-04-2019, 08:32 PM

Originally Posted by pauline3 ->
Yes,you are right Pesta,this time I have a much fuller bra,the others were balcony bras,from Bravissimo,..I just kept falling out of them,it feels my boobs are getting bigger,or maybe that should be,saggy,..I would have gone back to them,but I've been staying at my sons,so I went to Camp.Hopson,a lovely department store,with its own lingerie department .i also bought a lovely pair of pjs.

Re:heart operation,I am coming along quite well,thank you,I am going to have a heart scan in May,so hopefully the repaired valve is holding out,...I just want to get off of all this medicine,when I see my cardiologist.
Yes that's the bugbear sometimes with health probs isn't it - all the medication. Stick with it and hopefully you can come off some when the time's right. Good to hear things are ticking () along nicely Pauline and hope all goes well with your scan in May.

BTW, can you believe all this moaning from our male posters droning on about boredom and averting their eyes while hanging around outside the changing rooms? Yea, sure, pull the other one!
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-04-2019, 08:36 PM

Originally Posted by Pesta ->
Yes that's the bugbear sometimes with health probs isn't it - all the medication. Stick with it and hopefully you can come off some when the time's right. Good to hear things are ticking () along nicely Pauline and hope all goes well with your scan in May.

BTW, can you believe all this moaning from our male posters droning on about boredom and averting their eyes while hanging around outside the changing rooms? Yea, sure, pull the other one!

Thank you,

Pesta you are so funny,I love your wording!.
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-04-2019, 08:39 PM

Originally Posted by Rhian ->
Booby scaffolfing 1

..ruddy nuisance all this scaffolding,but at least it holds them up and we'll in place,..I have a tiny frame and back.and all frontage!.
Pesta
Chatterbox
North of the South UK
Pesta is female  Pesta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-04-2019, 08:45 PM

Originally Posted by pauline3 ->
Thank you,

Pesta you are so funny,I love your wording!.
Ah thanks chuck!
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-04-2019, 04:28 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
I need to separate from this thread now.
Lift and separate!
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-04-2019, 06:44 PM

Originally Posted by Pesta ->

Troubles is, these days, I'm dragged past all the interesting stuff.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

06-04-2019, 06:46 PM

Originally Posted by Rhian ->
Ha!
Dongles 0 Booby scaffolfing 1
That made me laugh.

I have a Podger that will fit that.

Page 4 of 6 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top