Join for free
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-04-2019, 05:25 PM

Bodies

This is going back a bit but Bodies was a TV drama based in a maternity ward which ran for two series between 2004-06.
It's currently on iPlayer and is gripping! Some very graphic and heartbreaking scenes of what goes wrong as babies are born and the aftermath.
I guess they've brought it back because it was written by Jed Mercurio who penned Line of Duty as his next series.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-04-2019, 06:56 PM

Re: Bodies

Originally Posted by Floydy ->
This is going back a bit but Bodies was a TV drama based in a maternity ward which ran for two series between 2004-06.
It's currently on iPlayer and is gripping! Some very graphic and heartbreaking scenes of what goes wrong as babies are born and the aftermath.
I guess they've brought it back because it was written by Jed Mercurio who penned Line of Duty as his next series.
Thanks Floydy. The title rings a bell, I shall take a look.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-04-2019, 12:59 AM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Thanks Floydy. The title rings a bell, I shall take a look.
It's a tremendous drama, Longdogs and I'm not even sure if it ever was shown on TV at the time. I don't remember it.
I can't believe that it's not actually real, some of the footage that is used is so lifelike. It's very harrowing and unfortunately, all too real.

My wife and my stepdaughter have both been through miscarriages and it's a programme I wouldn't even mention to them.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-04-2019, 10:03 AM

Originally Posted by Floydy ->
It's a tremendous drama, Longdogs and I'm not even sure if it ever was shown on TV at the time. I don't remember it.
I can't believe that it's not actually real, some of the footage that is used is so lifelike. It's very harrowing and unfortunately, all too real.

My wife and my stepdaughter have both been through miscarriages and it's a programme I wouldn't even mention to them.
Had a peek on iplayer and don't remember seeing it so if the 'Chief of TV viewing agrees', will give it a go.
jmg1414
New Member!
UNITED KINGDOM
jmg1414 is female 

11-05-2019, 07:50 PM

Avoid if pregnant or considering it...it is a black comedy but very graphic....

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top