Join for free
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 > Last »
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-05-2019, 07:30 PM

Three single sheets

Of toilet paper,

She must be joking!.

Is there anything you cut back on?
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-05-2019, 08:06 PM

Re: Three single sheets

Originally Posted by pauline3 ->
Of toilet paper,

She must be joking!.

Is there anything you cut back on?
Pauline, Three sheets of toilet paper? Cor that’s slumming it!

Since, l had my recent health scare, l don’t cut back on anything. I have whatever l want. I don’t even give it a second thought!
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-05-2019, 08:16 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Pauline, Three sheets of toilet paper? Cor that’s slumming it!

Since, l had my recent health scare, l don’t cut back on anything. I have whatever l want. I don’t even give it a second thought!

,I think they are known as cheapskates,Art,..to be honest,I do go without,but not food or heating,

Things like toothpaste,shower gel,..I have been overly extravagant in the past,..but have come to realise,that so many things go a long way,..if you cut back on how much you use,

Like bubble bath ,you only need a tiny amount,to lather up,same with toothpaste,I am getting tight in my old age,
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK

28-05-2019, 08:20 PM

Sorry Art,forgot to add,I am pleased you have you're health,the most important thing ever!.
Pyxell
South of England
Pyxell is female  Pyxell has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-05-2019, 08:25 PM

Three sheets? THREE?

No no no no no no!

I need loads more than that!

Oops! Tmi!

I will not stint on loo paper!
I'll stint on other stuff, but not loo paper. Am getting the DTs at the very thought!

I've gone back to bar soap, because liquid soap is wasteful and uses too much plastic.
I rest my case.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-05-2019, 08:37 PM

Of course in some countries they still use their hands to clean up. Isn't that why we always shake the right hand rather than the left?
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-05-2019, 08:37 PM

I had a couple of Beers, and thought I wanted a poop, I grabbed the three ply loo roll, placed it in position, then farted, that's what happens when you're three sheets to the wind.
Pyxell
South of England
Pyxell is female  Pyxell has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-05-2019, 08:46 PM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
Of course in some countries they still use their hands to clean up. Isn't that why we always shake the right hand rather than the left?
I tried using the left hand.

It doesn't work.
Too weak and feeble.

I just wash my hands really well afterwards.

As for shaking the right hand........ I think that was more to do with exposing the sword hand than anyone worrying about a bit of eColi in them there days.
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK

28-05-2019, 09:27 PM

Originally Posted by Pyxell ->
Three sheets? THREE?

No no no no no no!

I need loads more than that!

Oops! Tmi!

I will not stint on loo paper!
I'll stint on other stuff, but not loo paper. Am getting the DTs at the very thought!

I've gone back to bar soap, because liquid soap is wasteful and uses too much plastic.
I rest my case.

I have gone back to bar soap ,but it's not as hygienic as liquid soap is it.

I don't mind washing my hands with my own soap,but I won't touch other people's bar soap...
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK

28-05-2019, 09:27 PM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
I had a couple of Beers, and thought I wanted a poop, I grabbed the three ply loo roll, placed it in position, then farted, that's what happens when you're three sheets to the wind.

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top