Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-07-2019, 07:48 PM

internal body conflict

Yes true
WhenIi see a beautiful woman the brain goes into overdrive. Starts sending messages to the body "go for it you fool"

The rest of the body says "No way too old, too tired, and not that interested, brain go back to sleep"

Isn't old age great!!!!!!

Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales
Rhian is female  Rhian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-07-2019, 07:55 PM

Re: internal body conflict

Originally Posted by realspeed ->
Yes true
WhenIi see a beautiful woman the brain goes into overdrive. Starts sending messages to the body "go for it you fool"

The rest of the body says "No way too old, too tired, and not that interested, brain go back to sleep"

Aww
Window shopping is ok
But you must eat at home
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-07-2019, 08:12 PM

Originally Posted by realspeed ->
Yes true

realspeed, It sounds like, mind over matter or is it, matter over mind?
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-07-2019, 08:24 PM

Lol!
Realspeed there's is absolutely nothing wrong with thinking the way you do. You appreciate seeing a good-looking woman when you see one and that is to be commended in these times of gender-benders and outright screaming freaks. Good on yer pal
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-07-2019, 11:52 PM

I suppose it's no different for us ladies too.

We are not so young perhaps, but it doesn't stop us noticing a striking looking fella. We are perhaps older, but not blind!

Trouble is, I can't say I've seen a really handsome, head-turning man for years. Not in real life anyway.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-07-2019, 11:52 PM

Originally Posted by Floydy ->
Lol!
Realspeed there's is absolutely nothing wrong with thinking the way you do. You appreciate seeing a good-looking woman when you see one and that is to be commended in these times of gender-benders and outright screaming freaks. Good on yer pal
Exactly, we may be old but we ain't dead.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-07-2019, 11:56 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
Exactly, we may be old but we ain't dead.
Even better when you're not old too
Psmith
melbourne australia
Psmith is male  Psmith has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-07-2019, 01:31 AM

You haven't considered your advances would be rejected .You've still got the confidence of youth ,anyway.
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada
Bratti is female  Bratti has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-07-2019, 03:01 AM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Trouble is, I can't say I've seen a really handsome, head-turning man for years. Not in real life anyway.
I can
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere

09-07-2019, 03:03 AM

Originally Posted by bratti ->
i can

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top