Join for free
Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-07-2019, 01:35 PM

Re: Tattoos

Originally Posted by Besoeker ->
Perhaps some people have different opinions to yours and mine.
No doubt. But when it it comes down to women with tramp stamps it comes down to good taste.
MargaretF
Northamptonshire, UK
MargaretF is female  MargaretF has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-07-2019, 01:40 PM

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
Tattoos on women are rightly known as "Tramp-Stamps".

No exceptions.
That's a bit extreme! Tramp Stamps only refer to tattoos on the lower back according to the Urban Dictionary!
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-07-2019, 01:48 PM

Depends AT, can you honestly say that in your formative years you wouldn't have considered becoming a "Tramp-Stamp" collector.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-07-2019, 02:04 PM

I don't have any tats myself but I think some look good, as previously mentioned, it's knowing when to stop. I quite like the thigh garter tattoos on some women.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-07-2019, 02:18 PM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
Depends AT, can you honestly say that in your formative years you wouldn't have considered becoming a "Tramp-Stamp" collector.
Well I dated a few but have never had the least inclination to be tattooed.
MargaretF
Northamptonshire, UK
MargaretF is female  MargaretF has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-07-2019, 02:20 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
I don't have any tats myself but I think some look good, as previously mentioned, it's knowing when to stop.
I'm with you on this Longdogs, some do look good. Those small discrete ones.

I don't have any and wouldn't anyway because I can't bear the thought of the pain of having one done - I was in my 60s before I plucked up enough courage to have my ears pierced!
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-07-2019, 02:27 PM

No, I would never have or want a tattoo. The pain if nothing else would put me off & as I have a skin condition it wouldn't be good anyway.
A discrete one or two are fine by me, but not like my Daughter's ex boy friend, he had tattoo's everywhere, I don't like that.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-07-2019, 04:23 PM

A woman at my aqua fit class has a big tattoo on her shoulder. I guess her to be in her 60's - makes her look fearless!! lol

I believe they can be got rid of though with modern laser treatment - that must be a relief for some.
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada
Bratti is female  Bratti has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-07-2019, 05:46 PM

No I don’t but I akso don’t care who does
What other people do with their body is none of my business and I certainly wouldn’t suggest I’m any better or worse because of it.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-07-2019, 06:07 PM

Hi Margaret, I had always wanted on, but was too scared to go and have it done, so my neighbour came with me. Its very small only one inch long and it wasn't painful at all.

Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top