Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-07-2019, 03:18 PM

Practical Joker.

Are you one?

Or maybe you have been one?

Light hearted thread..nothing heavy.

Does anyone remember the "farting cushion"?..

Or the cigarette that exploded?..

I had fun with that cushion!.....oh..not forgetting the "stink bombs"..
eccles
South West
eccles is female  eccles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-07-2019, 03:36 PM

Re: Practical Joker.

I'm not a fan of practical jokes, particularly if they frighten people or make them look ridiculous. Silly childish ones like you mention are OK I suppose, if you're about 10.
Besoeker
Chatterbox
Doncaster, UK
Besoeker is male  Besoeker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-07-2019, 03:40 PM

Was, and still am.
pathfinder
scotland
pathfinder is male  pathfinder has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-07-2019, 03:52 PM

Originally Posted by pauline3 ->
Are you one?

Or maybe you have been one?

Light hearted thread..nothing heavy.

Does anyone remember the "farting cushion"?..

Or the cigarette that exploded?..

I had fun with that cushion!.....oh..not forgetting the "stink bombs"..
Oh yes I remember them well and smoke bombs one of our tricks was to tie two letter boxes with rope then knock on both doors stand back and watch the tug of war
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-07-2019, 05:14 PM

Practical joker? OH YES!

Soooo many too! Potatoes up motor bike exhaust pipes, stones in car hub caps, "Jerk and spew" on the Belfast Shuttle, knife shape cut out of kitchen foil and slid between papers a colleague was taking on Belfast Shuttle (muchly fun at the x- ray machine at check in), cling film under lavatory seat at parties, super glue ON lavatory seats at parties, Ex-Lax chocky laxative use to make rum truffles, cancelled colleagues AMEX card while she was en route to Canada for first time, followed that with cancelling her return booking!

That's just scratching the surface!
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-07-2019, 05:38 PM

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
Practical joker? OH YES!

Soooo many too! Potatoes up motor bike exhaust pipes, stones in car hub caps, "Jerk and spew" on the Belfast Shuttle, knife shape cut out of kitchen foil and slid between papers a colleague was taking on Belfast Shuttle (muchly fun at the x- ray machine at check in), cling film under lavatory seat at parties, super glue ON lavatory seats at parties, Ex-Lax chocky laxative use to make rum truffles, cancelled colleagues AMEX card while she was en route to Canada for first time, followed that with cancelling her return booking!

why am I not surprised. Superglue on lavatory seats though, glad I didn't go to any of your parties
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-07-2019, 06:37 PM

My eldest daughter, a vicar, played a practical joke on me with the help on my Baby Sister, also an Anglican Priest, last week. I have been biding my time to get back at her, which I did today whilst she was conducting her morning service. When she made her daily phone call after lunch she didn't mention it, although it was impossible to miss. I am now eagerly awaiting the next move in this game.
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-07-2019, 07:42 PM

Originally Posted by tarantula ->
My eldest daughter, a vicar, played a practical joke on me with the help on my Baby Sister, also an Anglican Priest, last week. I have been biding my time to get back at her, which I did today whilst she was conducting her morning service. When she made her daily phone call after lunch she didn't mention it, although it was impossible to miss. I am now eagerly awaiting the next move in this game.

What was the trick...tarantula ?
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK

21-07-2019, 07:43 PM

Originally Posted by Besoeker ->
Was, and still am.

What tricks have you played,Besoeker?
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK

21-07-2019, 07:46 PM

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
Practical joker? OH YES!

My jokes are quite mild compared to yours,TAT.

Did anyone get hurt?...

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top