Join for free
Chr1st1an
East Anglia
Chr1st1an is male  Chr1st1an has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-10-2009, 07:38 AM

Have I got news for you -

saw the start of the new series ans it had Arlene Phillips as one of the guests. Unfortunately the 'lads' -being lads -hardly allowed her one word. Bad lads!
dinahsmum
SW England
dinahsmum is female  dinahsmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-10-2009, 09:41 AM

Re: Have I got news for you -

Didn't see it; hadn't realised it had restarted or I would have recorded it. Needless to say we were watching rugby
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-10-2009, 11:39 AM

Re: Have I got news for you -

Originally Posted by Chr1st1an ->
saw the start of the new series ans it had Arlene Phillips as one of the guests. Unfortunately the 'lads' -being lads -hardly allowed her one word. Bad lads!
Poor woman, I should imagine her confidence has been knocked after being dropped from SCD for a younger model and with all those 'chaps with our own little club' who often appear on the programme it may take her some time to feel her feet

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top