Join for free
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
moetmum
Hampshire
moetmum is female  moetmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-10-2009, 04:50 AM

Re: Eastenders tonight

I saw it repeated in the night, it was funny the baby shooting out and very clean looking too! The ice cream van scenes were quite amusing but overall it's not the best thing on TV is it
cathy
essex
cathy is female  cathy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-10-2009, 09:27 AM

must admit it was funny. poor midwife needed a catchers mitt to catch that baby.
and it makes a change to see some-one looking dreadfull after having a baby.(like real life) and not glowing gently with all the makeup in one place.
and yes the ice cream van was a good touch lol
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-10-2009, 11:40 AM

Originally Posted by moetmum ->
I saw it repeated in the night, it was funny the baby shooting out and very clean looking too! The ice cream van scenes were quite amusing but overall it's not the best thing on TV is it
..no its not, I don't watch it all the time but still manage to keep up.

What I don't understand is why these relatively poor people have so many meals and drinks in a café next to their homes do people really do that ?
moetmum
Hampshire
moetmum is female  moetmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-10-2009, 12:07 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
..no its not, I don't watch it all the time but still manage to keep up.

What I don't understand is why these relatively poor people have so many meals and drinks in a café next to their homes do people really do that ?
They cross the road for a cup of tea as far as I can make out I don't think there are many launderettes about either, there aren't in my area anyhow. No I wouldn't say that would be normal behaviour, most people would invite neighbours round for a cuppa.
Alicat
West Berkshire
Alicat is female  Alicat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-10-2009, 09:16 PM

Also it's very expensive eating and drinking in a cafe, they just go in there for any reason to eat or drink!! Where do they get all the money from? it's the same with Corrie, they finish work and all go too the pub, never mind about husbands or childrens tea. If only life was like that
Alicat
West Berkshire
Alicat is female  Alicat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-10-2009, 09:09 PM

Fancy it being Darren whose the father Out of all of them I would never had thought it was him. Whatever was Heather doing with a young boy like that She should have known better.
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-10-2009, 09:13 PM

My guess of Phil was way out then Naughty boy Darren!
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-10-2009, 09:16 PM

Well, well, well ....that was a shock! I would never have guessed it was Darren

I bet it's goodbye Libby after this!
Moli
Aberdeenshire
Moli is female  Moli has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-10-2009, 09:27 PM

Last person I expected.felt sure it was Billy.........
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-10-2009, 09:29 PM

For once they have managed to keep something secret until the day on Eastenders!

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top