Join for free
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-02-2010, 11:52 PM

Posting pics

This was posted on Catsey back in January by one of our members, and never got any responses. I thought I'd try it here, as I too would like to know. although I suspect there's no way it can be done .... Any of you technowhizzes have an answer?

Help with pics

please can someone tell me if there is a quick way to upload multiple pics from photobucket into a thread. The only way i can see is to keep switching between the two and copying each pathway?
Azz
Admin
South Wales, UK
Azz is male  Azz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-02-2010, 12:14 AM

Re: Posting pics

There isn't you just have to have two windows open - and copy and paste between them
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-02-2010, 02:48 AM

Thanks, Azz, that's what I was afraid of; but at least I know now. Sigh.
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-02-2010, 03:09 PM

I do a lot of the two windows open trick. I recently upgraded to Windows 7 and love the ability to slam each window to the left & right resulting in two side-by-side evenly sized panes. Makes the chore of loading multiple photos less of a chore.
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA

16-02-2010, 09:39 PM

Why doesn't some clever young whiz write an app that will allow you to stack IMG codes from PB? I'm sure they'rd be a demand for it1
scrabblemad
leicester uk
scrabblemad is female  scrabblemad has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-05-2010, 09:00 AM

I havn't even mastered the technology to put pics on my PC from my mobile yet, my grandchild can do it, but won't show me how to do it- making herself indispensible :_))
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA

07-05-2010, 04:33 PM

I could explain how to do it from your camera, but my phone doesn't take pics so have no idea. Hopefully, one of the nice members who know will post how to do it for you!
scrabblemad
leicester uk
scrabblemad is female  scrabblemad has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-05-2010, 06:13 AM

Thanks Dandysmom, I will get back to you on that when I have checked my camera to see what pics I have in there to transfer to my PC. I am soooooo useless at these things!
mart
Chatterbox
South of England
mart is male  mart has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-05-2010, 07:03 AM

You can place multiple Photobucket images into a post in one go. Here's how:

* In the Photobucket page showing your image thumbnails, hover the mouse over the first image you want to post. When the link options appear, place a tick in the box showing just below the bottom-left of the thumbnail.

* Go to the next image you want to place in the post and do the same to that ...and so on.

* Once all the images for posting are selected with a tick, scroll down to the bottom of the Photobucket page.

* Click on the button that says: 'Generate HTML and IMG code'.

* This will generate a table with various codes in it.

* Go to the box headed: 'IMG images for message boards'.

* Copy the lines of code for your selected images.

* Paste them into your post.
scrabblemad
leicester uk

08-05-2010, 12:08 PM

Thank you so much for that Mart- very clear and concise instructions that even I should be able to follow- look forward to putting all the pics of my dogs on for various doggy forums I am on.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top