Join for free
Page 5 of 10 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 > Last »
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-02-2016, 08:14 PM

Re: Do you take any vitamins or supplements?

Originally Posted by Azz ->
Epsom salts (magnesium sulphate) in a hot bath is great because your skin absorbs magnesium more efficiently than you could orally
I throw half a cup of Baking Soda and half a cup of Atlantic Sea Salt into a bath. You can also throw slices of fresh ginger in too but apparently it makes you sweat profusely so I haven't tried that yet.
Questor
Kent, UK
Questor is female  Questor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-02-2016, 09:50 PM

Originally Posted by dinahsmum ->
Glucosamine/chondroitin is a long term thing. Don't expect miracles overnight
Thank you, that's worth knowing.
Pesta
Chatterbox
North of the South UK
Pesta is female  Pesta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-02-2016, 04:51 PM

For various reasons, my diet is extremely poor, and I'm aware my body might not get enough minerals and vitamins.

So I take:

Gluco
Q10
Fish oils
EPO
Magnesium
Zinc
Bioglan, a biotic balance

plus Vit D and calcium (prescribed)
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK
Aysa is female  Aysa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-02-2016, 04:54 PM

Originally Posted by rhosyn ->
I take a Flaxseed oil capsule every morning,it's done wonders for my hair and nails.
Rho ive just bought some Flaxseed oil capsules from Holland and Barratt as I think my hair and nails could do with the boost...glad that you said its done wonders for yours
Flowerpower
East Anglia, UK
Flowerpower is female  Flowerpower has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-03-2016, 04:09 PM

I take one probiotic every day. That's all. I eat a healthy balanced diet and cook from scratch most of the time so I don't think I lack any minerals or vitamins.
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK
Aysa is female  Aysa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-03-2016, 04:17 PM

I take a Flaxseed oil capsule every morning,it's done wonders for my hair and nails.
I bought some of these Flaxseed oil capsules from Holland and Barrett specifically for my hair and nails too,seeing as Ive got no hair and no nails now things cant get any worse can they lol ....been taking them for a few weeks now and my fingernail beds are looking good and healthy so im happy and my hair has started growing and is nice and soft too
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-03-2016, 04:24 PM

Good news Aysa xx
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK

07-03-2016, 04:28 PM

Originally Posted by patsy ->
good news aysa xx
rhosyn
South Wales
rhosyn is female  rhosyn has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-03-2016, 07:39 PM

Pleased with the good news Aysa.I also buy my Flaxseed from H&B.Usual stock up when the penny sale is on.
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK

07-03-2016, 07:41 PM

Pleased with the good news Aysa.I also buy my Flaxseed from H&B.Usual stock up when the penny sale is on.
How often do they have the "penny " sale Rhosyn?

Page 5 of 10 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top