Join for free
Page 4 of 5 « First < 2 3 4 5 >
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-11-2018, 01:02 PM

Re: Tony Abbott an Aussie take on leaving the EU

Originally Posted by Purwell ->
Yes I do and yes they have, in that order.
Do you like to think that they aren't offended because they might be too polite to tell you so?
Well quite frankly Purwell, if it had been the other way round I would have taken it in the spirit it was intended....

And Winston next door said he thinks its a very good saying, however - present company accepted - he has known some very unscrupulous White Men! But thankfully they are at a minimum....
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-11-2018, 01:08 PM

OP is a good outlier of the situation but it fails to account for the fact that the country is not run by the likes of Teresa May but rather by a silent force, unseen, unelected comprised of a plethora of Freemasons and Common Purpose operatives.

It's not a question of Britain having the guts and strength to just walk away (which they very obviously should do).

It's a case of the country only having the illusion of democracy and hiding behind a sham 2-party political system to appease the masses and provide the illusion of choice.

Britain is not going to be allowed to leave the EU. Simple as.

It will not walk away, as it should, and it will not put in place any deal that cuts us properly from the EU.

You are asking the power mad megalomaniacs to voluntarily give up their positions. It isn't going to happen.

All you have is a sideshow and colossal media campaign to try and appease the Sheeple and convince them that it's really ok to stay in the EU and that we should not worry that we made the wrong decision at the referendum.

This is a dictatorship, run by hidden dictators. Dictatorships do not allow people to change the status quo.

They have to be forcibly removed.

That is Britain's only hope, but I doubt there exists the will to do it.
Purwell
Chatterbox
North Herts, England
Purwell is male  Purwell has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-11-2018, 01:12 PM

Originally Posted by Realist ->
OP is a good outlier of the situation but it fails to account for the fact that the country is not run by the likes of Teresa May but rather by a silent force, unseen, unelected comprised of a plethora of Freemasons and Common Purpose operatives.

It's not a question of Britain having the guts and strength to just walk away (which they very obviously should do).

It's a case of the country only having the illusion of democracy and hiding behind a sham 2-party political system to appease the masses and provide the illusion of choice.

Britain is not going to be allowed to leave the EU. Simple as.

It will not walk away, as it should, and it will not put in place any deal that cuts us properly from the EU.

You are asking the power mad megalomaniacs to voluntarily give up their positions. It isn't going to happen.

All you have is a sideshow and colossal media campaign to try and appease the Sheeple and convince them that it's really ok to stay in the EU and that we should not worry that we made the wrong decision at the referendum.

This is a dictatorship, run by hidden dictators. Dictatorships do not allow people to change the status quo.

They have to be forcibly removed.

That is Britain's only hope, but I doubt there exists the will to do it.
Them pesky lizards are still in charge then?
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-11-2018, 01:47 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
It's an old saying... get over it.
OK, I'll come clean.

I put that in just to see what the trolls would say about it and give them something to whinge about.

And it worked, didn't it?
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-11-2018, 02:02 PM

Originally Posted by Realist ->
You're not wrong.

May's 'sideshow' plan has succeeded in persuading many (including some on here, I'm afraid) that her 585 page 'Chequers 2', or whatever she calls it, is the best thing for the country.

No doubt it is the best thing for the EU and some of our international businesses. They'll be able to carry on making billions.

It hasn't persuaded me to change my mind, though. I have seen through it and see it for what it is.

Ultimately, whether we ever actually leave the EU depends on us. Whilst we still have a semblance of a democracy; whilst we can still choose which political party to vote for; we still have a say in what happens.

All we need is a party that is willing to honour the referendum vote.

It could be the Conservatives, although unlikely if May or another remainer is in charge.

It could be the Loonies, although the drawback to that is that they would destroy the country, as they always have.

We need a new party, but definitely not the one that BLiar is proposing.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-11-2018, 02:06 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
OK, I'll come clean.

I put that in just to see what the trolls would say about it and give them something to whinge about.

And it worked, didn't it?
The usual suspects too.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-11-2018, 02:11 PM

Anyone who does not agree with him he calls a Troll and yet he is all over this forum like an unpleasant rash spouting the same old rubbish over and over again.
That doesn't bother me because I always agree with him.
Tedc
Berkshire, UK
Tedc is male  Tedc has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-11-2018, 04:57 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
That doesn't bother me because I always agree with him.
Me too!

People who live in glass houses..........!
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-11-2018, 05:57 PM

Not one used by intelligent people nowadays.
How would you know ?
Purwell
Chatterbox
North Herts, England
Purwell is male  Purwell has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-11-2018, 05:59 PM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
How would you know ?
You told me so and you are the fount of all knowledge.

Page 4 of 5 « First < 2 3 4 5 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top