Join for free
Page 10 of 18 « First < 8 9 10 11 12 > Last »
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-05-2019, 03:06 PM

Re: Anti Vaxxers Rubbish.

Hi

There are a range of views.

The consensus is that the presence of aluminium salts in the vaccine is so minute as to not cause any issues at all.

I agree with this analysis.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/tomchivers/...ors-claim-that

The Anti Vaxxers, who rely on false science have been slated.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-48227377
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-05-2019, 03:12 PM

Originally Posted by susan m ->
Daughter took baby Rosie for her first mmr vaccine , the baby was well and happy. Within 12 hrs Rosie was screaming in pain as her little body came out in burn like welts . She was covered and very unwell for weeks. She became allergic to her bottle milk and had bad dioreahh for a long time , she was very unwell in and out of doctors . Doctors would not acknowledge it was the result of the vaccine . After months and months of treatment it was found that Rosie was allergic to the yolk of egg and other toxins which is in the vaccine . To this day she cant have egg . She has a very sensitive tummy .

It was at least 2 years before she was really well . My daughter has refused to allow her to have any more , she is too scared to take the chance . Doctors did say Rosie will carry some immunisation in her body due to the first mmr.
Susan, that must have been an awful experience & I know a few children did have a reaction to the MMR jab. If you now know that she is allergic to eggs it may be a good idea to ask if other vaccines contain egg so that you can avoid them.
I know that flu jabs usually contain egg, but it is always worth asking if there is an alternative vaccine, before deciding not to have the jab.
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-05-2019, 04:15 PM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
I take it from your responses that you have not done any research on the single Measles vaccine yourself. It's clear that you cannot give an informed opinion on it although you give lots of views on other vaccines. So I'm assuming from all this that you have no evidence that there was any problem with the single shot and that (other than your general prejudice against all vaccines) it's just MMR you have strong objections to. It's surprising that you have so much data on other vaccines and nothing on the stand alone measles vaccine.
I take it from the fact that you have provided absolutely so supporting evidence or research for the Single Measles vaccine that you have not done any research nor have any evidence. It's clear therefore that you cannot give an informed opinion on it although you give lots of views on other vaccines. So I'm assuming from all this that you have no evidence that the single shot is safe, or indeed any safer than the combined MMR vaccine and that you have absolutely no idea how many people are harmed by the single shot vaccine nor how many killed by it.

It's surprising that you have so much support for vaccines and yet have no research to show they are safe.
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-05-2019, 04:31 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
The consensus is that the presence of aluminium salts in the vaccine is so minute as to not cause any issues at all.
This is a new angle of discussion Swim but I'm happy to go with it.

Aluminium is highly toxic in most of its forms. People are unfortunately getting significant quantities of aluminium in their bodies on a daily basis, predominantly in the food they ingest and from underarm deodorants. It doesn't really matter where it comes from, the fact remains that you want it OUT of your body. Aluminium goes straight to the brain and there is now much consensus that aluminium is linked to Alzheimers and other neurological conditions.

It wasn't long ago that vaccine manufacturers were putting toxic Mercury in vaccines in the form of Thimerosal (50% Mercury).

One shudders to think what kind of person first conceived of the idea of putting toxic Mercury into vaccines but sadly that's the kind of mentality we are dealing with. Thankfully there has now been enough "bad press" to make vaccine manufacturers remove it. The point remains, this industry is out for profit not your health. They don't care what harm they do.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-05-2019, 04:33 PM

Originally Posted by Realist ->
I take it from the fact that you have provided absolutely so supporting evidence or research for the Single Measles vaccine that you have not done any research nor have any evidence. It's clear therefore that you cannot give an informed opinion on it although you give lots of views on other vaccines. So I'm assuming from all this that you have no evidence that the single shot is safe, or indeed any safer than the combined MMR vaccine and that you have absolutely no idea how many people are harmed by the single shot vaccine nor how many killed by it.

It's surprising that you have so much support for vaccines and yet have no research to show they are safe.
I was asking for your opinion given that you are always so forthcoming on information about vaccines. I take you don't have any research on the single shot measles vaccine as you keep coming back with the same deflecting response. Why not admit that you don't know?
Realist
Chatterbox
UK

10-05-2019, 04:36 PM

I take you don't have any research on the single shot measles vaccine as you keep coming back with the same deflecting response. Why not admit that you don't know?
I take it you don't have any research on the single measles vaccine in terms of safety, damage caused and fatalities caused as you keep neglecting to provide any data. Why not just admit that you don't know whether it is safe or not?
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-05-2019, 04:44 PM

Originally Posted by Realist ->
I take it you don't have any research on the single measles vaccine in terms of safety, damage caused and fatalities caused as you keep neglecting to provide any data. Why not just admit that you don't know whether it is safe or not?
Realist I haven't done any research. I was asking for your opinion not for this series of ridiculous responses. I take it you don't know because you keep asking me. I wouldn't be asking you if I had the answers. If you don't know anything about it then just admit it.
Realist
Chatterbox
UK

10-05-2019, 04:47 PM

Realist I haven't done any research. I was asking for your opinion not for this series of ridiculous responses. I take it you don't know because you keep asking me. I wouldn't be asking you if I had the answers. If you don't know anything about it then just admit it.
Annie you're being childish and silly.

YOU clearly have no research or info on the vaccine you keep talking about. Yet YOU are pressing me for info.
When you have some evidence and data then by all means put it up. Meanwhile you are simply demonstrating that you are as clueless as everyone else, a pot calling the kettle black.

Let me ask you a simple Yes/No question

Is the Single Measles vaccine safe?

Yes/No/Don't Know
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom

10-05-2019, 04:54 PM

Realist I have never said I have any research on the single measles vaccine. I was asking you, but you keep coming back with nonsense. I've had the single vaccine and it was safe for me. But I assume you have some data to prove it's safety or otherwise for the general population. If not then just admit you have no idea instead of deliberately misunderstanding my posts. You've been caught out it seems.
Realist
Chatterbox
UK

10-05-2019, 05:22 PM

Realist I have never said I have any research on the single measles vaccine.
Neither have I said anything of the kind either.

So what exactly is your point?

Take this to another thread please. Mods have already asked.

Page 10 of 18 « First < 8 9 10 11 12 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top