Join for free
Page 13 of 18 « First < 3 11 12 13 14 15 > Last »
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-05-2019, 11:00 AM

Re: Anti Vaxxers Rubbish.

Originally Posted by Realist ->
I will say it again and keep saying it

I don't care
I think that sums up the problem Realist.
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-05-2019, 11:04 AM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
If Realist believes that he only needs natural medicines, that is fine because it is his choice to make, but I just wish he would allow others to make their own choices, without bombarding them with his ideas.
Again, like Annie, making stuff up to construct an argument.
Really childish.

Can you highlight an example where I have prevented or not allowed someone to make their own choice?

I am simply providing my views and information pertaining to them. The truth is you simply don't like those facts/views being posted due to your affiliations and experiences with health services. I have no problems whatsoever with your life stance on the health services or treatments, vaccines, medications or anything else. I encourage you and others to post your views and/or facts/evidence as often as you like.

I have a differing contrarian view as to thousands if not millions of others. They all have a voice the same as you. Everyone has a right to post their views the same as you.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-05-2019, 11:05 AM

Just appalling nonsense !!

You really do have a terrible habit of just inventing stuff up when you have run out of arguments.

I will say it again and keep saying it

I don't care what anyone else does with their health, they must make their own choices. I don't use scare tactics to present my views, I provide the facts, especially those from respected medical bodies. It's up to each individual what they choose to do with that information.

Clearly there's a tiny clique contingent here that have no interest in such information as they have made quite clear numerous times. I'm happy for them. Let them get on with their lives in the way they wish, no-one here is stopping them. No-one is trying to control them.

It does seem however that they wish to suppress such information from everyone else as if somehow this is their own personal forum and no-one else counts. There are 100s of members here and many very much appreciate the information and research I provide. It seems though that a tiny few are only interested in themselves.

No-one forces them to read any post, yet they keep doing so and then keep posting personal sleights and rants . . go figure !
Hi

I do do my research on things, I just come to a completely different conclusion than you do.

I grow my own, cook fresh food etc etc.

I still rely on medicines and I am happy to do so.
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-05-2019, 11:13 AM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
I think that sums up the problem Realist.
Great. So can we all get off out little soap box podiums then and let people post what they want to post?

There are 100s of members on this forum but just a tiny tiny little clique or 4-5 people that constantly persecutes people who have contrarian views regarding the health services and vaccines.

Let me be clear. I really don't care what that tiny tiny clique think about my posts or what their life stance of health is. I'm not posting to them, I'm not seeking to control them or anyone else, I'm not preventing them making their own health choices, I'm not doing anything, but posting my views and associated facts in an open forum.

The truth is they are simply intolerant of contrarian views, and actively seek to suppress them. No-one forces them to read my posts. They can filter me completely so they never see my posts. Odd that they haven't done so after all their ranting and raving.

Meanwhile there are plenty of people who very much appreciate what I post. A tiny few will not change that.
Realist
Chatterbox
UK

11-05-2019, 11:18 AM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

I do do my research on things, I just come to a completely different conclusion than you do.

I grow my own, cook fresh food etc etc.

I still rely on medicines and I am happy to do so.
That's great Swims.

I'm happy for you.

Lot's of people come to different conclusions to ours, such is life. Each to their own. What matters is that we have the right information, the truth, otherwise our conclusions are based on false data.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-05-2019, 12:01 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
Once again a member has had his thread taken over and twisted by another to his own advantage so it has gone off topic.

Our apologies to you Swimfeeders, your thread didn't stand a chance right from the second post.

Your post was quoted Realist, it was you who was being asked to use the proper debate threads.
Hi

Absolutely no need to apologise, especially by any of the Mods.

I would like to thank all those who have contributed constructively to this thread.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-05-2019, 12:27 PM

Great. So can we all get off out little soap box podiums then and let people post what they want to post?

There are 100s of members on this forum but just a tiny tiny little clique or 4-5 people that constantly persecutes people who have contrarian views regarding the health services and vaccines.

Let me be clear. I really don't care what that tiny tiny clique think about my posts or what their life stance of health is. I'm not posting to them, I'm not seeking to control them or anyone else, I'm not preventing them making their own health choices, I'm not doing anything, but posting my views and associated facts in an open forum.

The truth is they are simply intolerant of contrarian views, and actively seek to suppress them. No-one forces them to read my posts. They can filter me completely so they never see my posts. Odd that they haven't done so after all their ranting and raving.

Meanwhile there are plenty of people who very much appreciate what I post. A tiny few will not change that.
There's no clique. We all here agree or disagree about different subjects.
Realist
Chatterbox
UK

11-05-2019, 12:32 PM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
There's no clique. We all here agree or disagree about different subjects.
But only a tiny tiny 3-4 people continually attack people in any health related thread. Same people, same rhetoric every time. Personal jibes, made-up statements, holier than thou attitude. Just laughable really.

This is how they come across:

I'm sure it just harps back to out-dated values and prehistoric ideas of "I'll give you a piece of my mind young lad !!"

Comedy gold though
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom

11-05-2019, 12:52 PM

Actually that image sums up how you come across at times Realist!
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-05-2019, 01:01 PM

At a time when forums are not as popular as they once were, I question why.... but I may have found the answer!

Threads like this, where some posters find a way not to break the rules, but continually repeat their opinions when anybody opposes them.

I enjoy a discussion on many serious topics, but it is a waste of time if somebody tries to turn it into a debate to show that they are right!
We can all use the internet if we want to do research, but I strongly object to being pressured to read the research that others have found. I am intelligent & can find my own info when I choose to...... there is always different places that give different opinions on research....so I only take notice of absolute proof.

I will not deny myself the opportunity to discuss medical matters, but I do feel that they are spoiled when one person tries to convince us all that all Big Pharma are just interested in making money. Of course that is one of their priorities, but isn't that why they are forced to produce safe goods and be responsible for their safety?
Believe me, if it is ever proved that they have deliberately sold unsafe products, the shareholders of their company would rip them apart... because it would be a scandal that headlined every news outlet

Please give you conspiracy theories a rest Realist, and allow the rest of us to have friendly discussions, from both sides...instead of calling people childish & silly, as you do in many of your posts.
Most of us are here for friendly discussion & a lot of us are not interested on your conspiracy theories.

Page 13 of 18 « First < 3 11 12 13 14 15 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top