Join for free
Page 9 of 18 « First < 7 8 9 10 11 > Last »
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-05-2019, 11:04 AM

Re: Anti Vaxxers Rubbish.

still waiting for an answer to my question on your opinion of the single shot measles vaccine Realist. I assume you have no grounds to object to that one as you cannot offer any evidence on why it should not be used.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-05-2019, 11:33 AM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
still waiting for an answer to my question on your opinion of the single shot measles vaccine Realist. I assume you have no grounds to object to that one as you cannot offer any evidence on why it should not be used.

Looks like we'll have a long wait Annie.
He replied to my quiestion with 3 more of his own, but avoided answering my question all the same.

Realist, have your 'natural cures' got a remedy for bad temper?
I ask because you were quite unpleasant and sarcastic in your reply to Twink just now.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-05-2019, 12:24 PM

Originally Posted by Realist ->
Because they are clearly corrupt and have gained far to much global power in our world. Our health is being put at risk. It is only a matter of time before they are able to make the government mandate vaccinations. This must be vigorously opposed imho

Big Pharma potions and pill and vaccines DO NOT work better that Nature's own products.

Why do you make such ridiculous statements? No-one is stopping anyone from making their own choices. The truth is YOU simply can not bear debate about health, vaccines and pharma remedies. Why is that? It's just simple debate and discussion. If it irks you so much then stay out of such threads. Play the ball not the man. If you can . . . .
In answer to you points>

We live in a democracy and our own healthcare system gives us the choice on whether we accept medication, or not, so which party do you think would have the strength to enforce vaccinations & remain in power? I know that it is compulsory for all people in N. Korea to have the same haircut as their leader...... but that is a dictatorship & I am sure we would all oppose that!

I am sure there is a place for natural medicines as well as Big Pharma ones, but it was the Big Pharma ones that have kept me alive for 30 years, with diabetes. Their medicines also cured my cancer 8 years ago..... so I know which I prefer. Unless of course you can produce actual proof that some natural substance has actually cured a stage 3 , aggressive small cell cancer!

Your debates don't irk me, but people's replies appear to irk you, as you often fail to answer any questions they ask? If you can't answer questions on the topic, then I consider that you have lost the debate!
You would probably be shocked to hear how many people are fed up of hearing your opinions, but my biggest problem is that you post what you choose to believe from the internet, whereas most of us realize that you can get different people, on the internet, to say completely different things on the same subjects.
Thanks to many of your posts, some people are now afraid to ask for health advice on the forum, so is it really necessary to do dozens of post saying virtually the same things?
This is the reason I suggested you find a proper debating society because, like you, they are just there attempting to show they are right!
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-05-2019, 12:29 PM

Originally Posted by mups ->

realist, have your 'natural cures' got a remedy for bad temper?
I ask because you were quite unpleasant and sarcastic in your reply to twink just now.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-05-2019, 12:34 PM

Twink said: Quote:

"Thanks to many of your posts, some people are now afraid to ask for health advice on the forum, so is it really necessary to do dozens of post saying virtually the same things."

Unquote

I agree this is true, and it's totally wrong.

And heaven help anybody next winter if they dare to mention anything about having their flu jab! They will be leapt on quicker than we could blink.
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-05-2019, 01:44 PM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
I assume you have no grounds to
object to that one as you cannot offer any evidence on why it should not be used.
Hi Annie

Your line of questioning here is entirely flawed I'm afraid.

It behoves a manufacturer of a vaccine to prove that :

1) It works to an effective degree
2) It does not harm human beings in the process
3) It has conducted extensive unbiased independent testing of its vaccines
4) Its results are peer reviewed by respected medical bodies.

One can not market and establish support for a vaccine on the pretext of :

"You prove to me that it isn't safe"

The manufacturer must themselves prove that it IS safe and must do so through rigorous extensive testing as above.

Your question is thus meaningless.

So, let's turn it around the way it SHOULD BE.

Can YOU demonstrate to us that the Single Measles Vaccine is safe and does not harm humans?

In doing so can you provide a link to the source material for the tests and research?

Of course I am confident that you can't but hey ho.

Meanwhile in terms of the Single Measles Vaccine from India, they state the following:

"In the absence of compatibility studies, this medicinal
product must not be mixed with other medicinal products.

So the vaccine hasn't been tested for compatibility with other products (not just other vaccines but medicinal products!)

"Although data on concomitant administration of measles vaccine and other vaccines are not available it is generally accepted that Measles vaccine may be administered at the same time as DPT, DT, TT, BCG and polio vaccine (OPV and IPV), Hepatitis-B, Haemophilus influenzae type b and yellow fever vaccine."

So they HAVEN'T actually tested the vaccine's usage alongside other vaccines but regardless they do it anyway and have a "general acceptance" that it's ok !!!

Over to you

Look forward to your research
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-05-2019, 01:47 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
He replied to my quiestion with 3 more of his own, but avoided answering my question all the same.
No, your question was meaningless. You could quite easily kill your child by giving it a vaccine just as it could be killed by not having a vaccine.

Your question is meaningless emotional rhetoric running alongside the health industry guilt trips and purposeful "Campaigns Of Fear"

Deal with the facts not emotional drivel.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-05-2019, 02:01 PM

Because they are clearly corrupt and have gained far to much global power in our world. Our health is being put at risk. It is only a matter of time before they are able to make the government mandate vaccinations. This must be vigorously opposed imho.

Big Pharma potions and pill and vaccines DO NOT work better that Nature's own products.

Why do you make such ridiculous statements? No-one is stopping anyone from making their own choices. The truth is YOU simply can not bear debate about health, vaccines and pharma remedies. Why is that? It's just simple debate and discussion. If it irks you so much then stay out of such threads. Play the ball not the man. If you can . . . .
Once again, please note this is NOT the debate section. If you want to debate a subject please start it in the correct section.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom

10-05-2019, 02:40 PM

Hi Annie

Your line of questioning here is entirely flawed I'm afraid.

It behoves a manufacturer of a vaccine to prove that :

1) It works to an effective degree
2) It does not harm human beings in the process
3) It has conducted extensive unbiased independent testing of its vaccines
4) Its results are peer reviewed by respected medical bodies.

One can not market and establish support for a vaccine on the pretext of :

"You prove to me that it isn't safe"

The manufacturer must themselves prove that it IS safe and must do so through rigorous extensive testing as above.

Your question is thus meaningless.

So, let's turn it around the way it SHOULD BE.

Can YOU demonstrate to us that the Single Measles Vaccine is safe and does not harm humans?

In doing so can you provide a link to the source material for the tests and research?

Of course I am confident that you can't but hey ho.

Meanwhile in terms of the Single Measles Vaccine from India, they state the following:

"In the absence of compatibility studies, this medicinal
product must not be mixed with other medicinal products.

So the vaccine hasn't been tested for compatibility with other products (not just other vaccines but medicinal products!)

"Although data on concomitant administration of measles vaccine and other vaccines are not available it is generally accepted that Measles vaccine may be administered at the same time as DPT, DT, TT, BCG and polio vaccine (OPV and IPV), Hepatitis-B, Haemophilus influenzae type b and yellow fever vaccine."

So they HAVEN'T actually tested the vaccine's usage alongside other vaccines but regardless they do it anyway and have a "general acceptance" that it's ok !!!

Over to you

Look forward to your research
I take it from your responses that you have not done any research on the single Measles vaccine yourself. It's clear that you cannot give an informed opinion on it although you give lots of views on other vaccines. So I'm assuming from all this that you have no evidence that there was any problem with the single shot and that (other than your general prejudice against all vaccines) it's just MMR you have strong objections to. It's surprising that you have so much data on other vaccines and nothing on the stand alone measles vaccine.
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-05-2019, 02:50 PM

Daughter took baby Rosie for her first mmr vaccine , the baby was well and happy. Within 12 hrs Rosie was screaming in pain as her little body came out in burn like welts . She was covered and very unwell for weeks. She became allergic to her bottle milk and had bad dioreahh for a long time , she was very unwell in and out of doctors . Doctors would not acknowledge it was the result of the vaccine . After months and months of treatment it was found that Rosie was allergic to the yolk of egg and other toxins which is in the vaccine . To this day she cant have egg . She has a very sensitive tummy .

It was at least 2 years before she was really well . My daughter has refused to allow her to have any more , she is too scared to take the chance . Doctors did say Rosie will carry some immunisation in her body due to the first mmr.

Page 9 of 18 « First < 7 8 9 10 11 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top