Join for free
Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada
Bratti is female  Bratti has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-07-2019, 12:14 PM

Re: CBD Oil

I’m glad you are getting some positive results. That’s inspiring.
mart
Chatterbox
South of England
mart is male  mart has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-07-2019, 07:53 PM

I tried it because I heard it helped to prevent insomnia. It didn't work for me.
Zuleika
North West UK
Zuleika is female  Zuleika has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-07-2019, 12:23 PM

Here’s a recent article on it The CBD scam . A good read . https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...d-uk-consumers
The comments on it are very interesting too.
Susan68
Up North, UK
Susan68 is female  Susan68 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-07-2019, 12:09 PM

Hello

I'd bought some cbd oil with turmeric for my dog's arthritis but it came with a dropper and she wasn't keen, it got left in the cupboard a while then I had a severe attack of sciatica.

Paracetomol wasn't touching the pain and I'm severely allergic to Ibuprofen so in desperation I checked their website again, found some humans had taken it safely and it had relieved their pain so tried the CBD oil I had got for the dog!

It did work!! With the Turmeric in the oil you can taste that more and as I'm used to taking turmeric and black pepper capsules and putting turmeric in food so I didn't mind the taste too much.

You just drop a bit out of the dropper under your tongue.
ClarrK
New Member!
Toronto, Canada
ClarrK is male 

10-08-2019, 10:08 AM

I'd bought some cbd oil with turmeric for my dog's arthritis but it came with a dropper and she wasn't keen, it got left in the cupboard a while then I had a severe attack of sciatica.
How much of CBD oil did you give to your dog per day?
ClarrK
New Member!
Toronto, Canada
ClarrK is male 

12-08-2019, 11:11 AM

I've recently found a great webpage with [link removed], where the authors explain everything about CBD oil, and how it affects on human body, including everything. They have a big amount of article, like they've been discovering cannabidiol for years, you know. I think, that every human being can decide for themselves what to consume, whey they feel anxious.
ClarrK
New Member!
Toronto, Canada
ClarrK is male 

12-08-2019, 11:12 AM

Hello

Paracetomol wasn't touching the pain and I'm severely allergic to Ibuprofen so in desperation I checked their website again, found some humans had taken it safely and it had relieved their pain so tried the CBD oil I had got for the dog!

It did work!! With the Turmeric in the oil you can taste that more and as I'm used to taking turmeric and black pepper capsules and putting turmeric in food so I didn't mind the taste too much.

You just drop a bit out of the dropper under your tongue.
Yeah, it's great that they make cbd oil even for our beloved pets.
cuphalffull
North East UK
cuphalffull is female  cuphalffull has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-08-2019, 11:46 AM

I tried it for arthritic joints and decided I'd wasted my money.
GrossSadie
New Member!
United States
GrossSadie is female 

30-08-2020, 12:31 AM

I've tried CBD oil, CBD isolate, and smoked CBD flower. I felt effects from all three. Mostly a calming feeling without the "high" from regular marijuana.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-09-2020, 08:49 AM

Originally Posted by Bratti ->
No I use the real stuff
I would like to give the real stuff a try but don't know how to get hold of it!
It's frustrating that it's on sale legally in Holland but a crime to be in possession of it here..

Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top