Join for free
keezoy
Australia
keezoy is male  keezoy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-03-2020, 02:11 AM

Australian Grand Prix Cancelled

The Australian Grand Prix in Melbourne scheduled for this weekend has been cancelled due to the Corona Virus. I am a great fan of F1 and I've been twice. Once in Adelaide and once in Melbourne. I was disappointed yes but it had to happen. McLaren pulled out after team members tested positive. I accept it but I'm gobsmacked at how selfish some people are being complaining without acknowledging any of the crucial issues. Disappointing but necessary move I think considering you were going to have 300,000 people all in one spot.
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-03-2020, 04:41 AM

Re: Australian Grand Prix Cancelled

Every cloud has a silver lining.
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-03-2020, 02:11 PM

Originally Posted by keezoy ->
The Australian Grand Prix in Melbourne scheduled for this weekend has been cancelled due to the Corona Virus. I am a great fan of F1 and I've been twice. Once in Adelaide and once in Melbourne. I was disappointed yes but it had to happen. McLaren pulled out after team members tested positive. I accept it but I'm gobsmacked at how selfish some people are being complaining without acknowledging any of the crucial issues. Disappointing but necessary move I think considering you were going to have 300,000 people all in one spot.
Go and watch the moto gp or superbike then keezoy?
Donkeyman! 😁😁😁
keezoy
Australia
keezoy is male  keezoy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-03-2020, 09:43 PM

Originally Posted by Donkeyman ->
Go and watch the moto gp or superbike then keezoy?
Donkeyman! 😁😁😁
I like bikes too. Wouldn't that be cancelled too? IT's about crowds.
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-03-2020, 11:38 AM

Originally Posted by keezoy ->
I like bikes too. Wouldn't that be cancelled too? IT's about crowds.
I think youve missed superbikes Keezoy?
Ive not seen anything about moto yet! 😄😄

Donkeyman!

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top