Join for free
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-08-2020, 09:39 PM

Re: House Flies Invasion!

Originally Posted by Mags ->
No flies on us here ....

Wait till next muck spreading !!😁😁😁

Donkeyman! 😇😇
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-08-2020, 11:48 PM

Don't complain the are mobile fans keeping the place cool
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-08-2020, 10:04 AM

Originally Posted by Donkeyman ->
Same thing Longdogs, you stood in some shyte somewhere !!

Donkeyman! 👍😇😇👍
Very likely.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-08-2020, 10:10 AM

oh heck, keep 'em over there Ted. My husband gets the electrocuting tennis bat out and walks round the house all day swatting and elecrocuting 'em. can't stand flies myself either but it does seem cruel.

As for the dozy ones that land on you its like they are tormenting you, I often wonder if it's a dead person reincarnated and come back just to taunt me LOL
Percy Vere
Wilds and woolly wastes of Staffordshire, UK
Percy Vere is male  Percy Vere has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-08-2020, 03:29 PM

Originally Posted by Lion Queen ->
oh heck, keep 'em over there Ted. My husband gets the electrocuting tennis bat out and walks round the house all day swatting and elecrocuting 'em. can't stand flies myself either but it does seem cruel.

As for the dozy ones that land on you its like they are tormenting you, I often wonder if it's a dead person reincarnated and come back just to taunt me LOL
I've got one of those. It does make a lovely fizzing, crackling sound when you connect with a flying insect.
Tedc
Berkshire, UK
Tedc is male  Tedc has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-08-2020, 04:16 PM

Local stores say they have, suddenly, run out of fly spray!

Must be another plot to rip us off?

JeanMcP
Ireland
JeanMcP is female  JeanMcP has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-08-2020, 12:41 PM

Plagued by them at the moment , and wasps

I don't even mind the wasps as much as I do the flies
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-08-2020, 12:59 PM

Never seen an electrocuting bat, but my friend has got one of those little light things that attracts them and fries them, but she said it smells 'orrible when they fry.
Anyone else any experience of these machines? I think it is like the ones you see in shops sometimes.

There has been loads of flies here too, damn things. I like my back door wide open in the summer, hear the birds and my dogs poddle in and out as they please. I have hung a net over the door frame this year, but it doesn't stop all the flies, only some.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-08-2020, 10:05 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Never seen an electrocuting bat, but my friend has got one of those little light things that attracts them and fries them, but she said it smells 'orrible when they fry.
Anyone else any experience of these machines? I think it is like the ones you see in shops sometimes.

There has been loads of flies here too, damn things. I like my back door wide open in the summer, hear the birds and my dogs poddle in and out as they please. I have hung a net over the door frame this year, but it doesn't stop all the flies, only some.
You mean to tell me that even with all those cobwebs of yours you're still infested with flies?

As an aside, I've got myself an `insectocutor` for the kitchen. There's a certain satisfaction to be had hearing it give out a loud `crack` when one of things flies into it.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-08-2020, 10:07 PM

Great gadgets for catching your mates unawares, they don't half give you a belt.

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top