Join for free
Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4
Percy Vere
Wilds and woolly wastes of Staffordshire, UK
Percy Vere is male  Percy Vere has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-10-2020, 03:56 PM

Re: It freaks me out

Originally Posted by Roxy ->
I don't think all these people have a mental disorder, some maybe. But I would employ someone who looked like that if he/she had the right attitude and qualifications for the job. However I would not have them serving the public for obvious reasons, but behind the scenes, or a factory I see no reason why not.
My thoughts exactly. I would not want my customers put off in any way.

Originally Posted by Lion Queen ->
I'm happy to say he didn't get tattoos or any more piercings.

Someone mentioned those massive ear lobe piercings, i find them repulsive and not understanding why people want to mutilate their perfect bodies.
He didn't get any that you KNOW off LQ

With you on those bloody stupid earlobe stretcher thingies.
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada
Bratti is female  Bratti has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-10-2020, 04:16 PM

Originally Posted by Roxy ->
I don't think all these people have a mental disorder, some maybe. But I would employ someone who looked like that if he/she had the right attitude and qualifications for the job. However I would not have them serving the public for obvious reasons, but behind the scenes, or a factory I see no reason why not.
I don’t think ‘all’ these people have mental disorders either but think some do. If you are wanting to stand out amongst a crowd by doing all this, I don’t think it’s exactly normal. Saying it’s narcissistic is surely an understatement, just like the person who dyes their hair neon lime green and wears neon pink lipstick. It’s beyond eccentric.
DaveA
Massachusetts, US
DaveA is male  DaveA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-10-2020, 06:38 PM

Originally Posted by Morticia ->
Tongue piercings .... they're enough to make you shudder when you think of all the food and germs stuck around them.
Look on the bright side, Germs aside,there's a little "between meals" snack right on your tongue!!
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-10-2020, 06:51 PM

I don’t have any tattoos. Sorry, but l think they are common.
I have seen a man in the area and his face and neck are completely covered in tattoos. Not a very nice look.

Piercings l can accept as they are removable. People have them in some peculiar places and it must hurt. The thought of having them through your nipples and other sensitive areas, makes my legs go funny!!
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-10-2020, 07:17 PM

My sister had a yellow rose tattooed on her bum cheek when she was 25

Shes 66 now and the rose looks like a sunflower

Honest
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-10-2020, 07:25 PM

Originally Posted by susan m ->
My sister had a yellow rose tattooed on her bum cheek when she was 25

Shes 66 now and the rose looks like a sunflower

Honest
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada
Bratti is female  Bratti has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-10-2020, 12:33 AM

Well. Sunflowers are nice!
I have no tattoos. My husband has 3 and was in the military.
bakerman
Mexico
bakerman is male  bakerman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-10-2020, 01:04 AM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
I don’t have any tattoos. Sorry, but l think they are common.
I have seen a man in the area and his face and neck are completely covered in tattoos. Not a very nice look.

Piercings l can accept as they are removable. People have them in some peculiar places and it must hurt. The thought of having them through your nipples and other sensitive areas, makes my legs go funny!!
Exactly correct. I had not thought about it , but Artangel is correct. Tattoo's, in any form or located anywhere on the body is quite common... low class. Imagine how shocked you would be if you saw a photo of Prince Harry or William, at the beach, wearing swim trunks and you saw an arm or leg covered in tattoos. Rather unthinkable, wouldn't you say ?

The same applies to military officers when compared to rankers. Officers are expected to be gentlemen/ladies. Rankers, on the other hand, are not expected to maintain higher standards.

Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top