Join for free
Page 6 of 7 « First < 4 5 6 7 >
Cookiecate
Chatterbox
Blackpool
Cookiecate is female  Cookiecate has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-07-2011, 06:39 PM

Re: ‘Yesterday,Tomorrow and Never’, the O.F.F Novel.

Good gracious thought Muriel (she was English) can this get any worse? I beginning to wonder if I will ever get back to my 'normal' life. Willy, was out of his mind with worry, poor mom he kept saying, and then suddenly he started to laugh, he laughed and laughed not able to share with anyone what was so funny, until he caught his breath.........
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-07-2011, 07:29 PM

When he finally overcame the spasms of laughter, he wiped his eyes, took a deep breath and said the robbers had made a big mistake picking his farm and his mum. She is a tough old bird, and will probably unchain the two German shepherds when they're not looking and
Cookiecate
Chatterbox
Blackpool
Cookiecate is female  Cookiecate has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-07-2011, 07:35 PM

the result could be some very frightened robbers who would probably beg to be taken to a nice safe police station. The police who by this time had sorted themselves out and found that no bones were broken asked Willy to take them back to the farm house as there car had had all its tires shot out.

Willy was still chuckling and asked everyone to get aboard, Muriel shrugged to herself and decided that she now wanted to see how this story was going to end so she got into the pick up with the now embarassed cops.
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-07-2011, 07:43 PM

As they turned from the road to the driveway they could see two men sitting on top of the chicken house, looking a bit the worse for wear with torn pants and shirts, nervously watching the dogs who were firmly on guard below. And Willie's mum was sitting calmly on the steps with the shotgun on her knees ... not that it was likely the two robbers would try to escape. She loked at Willie,Muriel and the cops, and said
John
Eastleigh Hampshire
John is male  John has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-07-2011, 10:39 PM

Well them mothers don't want to mess with an old broad like me! Now I've got my old shotgun cocked as they say, what about you two lovebirds, Willy and Muriel, getting yourselves married right here and now. These two cops can be fine witnesses, and I'll just give Reverend Jones a call to swing on by right away. What you guys say....
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA

31-07-2011, 10:46 PM

But the senior officer said,Madam, first things first, we need to have backup here to take these two bank robbers into custody, impound their car and have the SOC team go over it. He was on his cellphone by now, communicating with the Inspector, and
Cookiecate
Chatterbox
Blackpool

01-08-2011, 04:56 PM

Just behind him Willy was trying to catch Muriels attention. Finally he did and his eye rolling said that he wanted her to make a run for it, which seemed a good idea as his mother was quite interested in what was happening to the robbers. Muriel began to sidle away from the farm and she noticed that Willy was doing the same thing. Suddenly there was the sound of a shotgun being fired just close by.........
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA

01-08-2011, 08:34 PM

But it wasn't the one Willy's mum was holding! The officers were under fire, and one was down! Apparently there was a third robber who had followed the first two in another car and had been late arriving on the scene, or the old lady and the dogs wouldn't have been as successful as they had.Willy pushed Muriel to the ground and
Cookiecate
Chatterbox
Blackpool

02-08-2011, 06:43 PM

Whispered to her to be quiet. Don't worry he told her mom will soon have it under control. These guys have been under surveillance for months and these police officers have just messed up months of work. I just hope that they don't blow me and Ma's cover. By the way I'm agent Brown and Ma over there is Agent McClusky. Ugly sort of woman ain't he?
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA

02-08-2011, 07:26 PM

Muriel was stunned, completely taken aback at the news: Willie wasn't an amorous rustic and ugly old Ma was another agent! To think she'd stumbled into this by sheer accident because of the car breaking down. She was about to speak when Willis shushed her again

Page 6 of 7 « First < 4 5 6 7 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top