Join for free
Page 39 of 132 « First < 29 37 38 39 40 41 49 89 > Last »
gasman
Kent, UK
gasman is male  gasman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-09-2017, 08:58 PM

Re: Jokes for blokes

Originally Posted by DragonsRealm ->
Remember this a Joke- A young man from Arkansas was screwing his sister and she said " god damn you screw like dad "he replied " hey that's what mom says"
A Redneck joke
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-09-2017, 11:28 PM

Maybe you guys can help me ?,

Just had an argument with the Missus, and she just said I'm right.

What the hell do I do now ? ..
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-09-2017, 11:48 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->

You just keep quiet and don't push your luck!
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-09-2017, 06:09 AM

Originally Posted by Judd ->

send her to a home for the mentally deranged!!!!
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-09-2017, 12:18 AM

A railway worker was writhing on the floor of the station platform in obvious agony. A concerned crowd gathered round him.

"What can we do to help?"
"Do you need an ambulance?" they asked.

"No, it's all right," he replied.
"I'm desperate for a shit... but I don't start work for another ten minutes."
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-09-2017, 11:39 AM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
A railway worker was writhing on the floor of the station platform in obvious agony. A concerned crowd gathered round him.

"What can we do to help?"
"Do you need an ambulance?" they asked.

"No, it's all right," he replied.
"I'm desperate for a shit... but I don't start work for another ten minutes."
love it!
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-09-2017, 11:51 AM

A duck walks into a post office and asks the man behind the counter: 'Do you have any corn?' The man answers politely: 'No, we don't have any corn here.' The next day, the duck enters again and asks: 'Do you have any corn?' Annoyed, the man answers: 'No! We don't have any corn.' This goes on for a couple of days until finally, when the duck asks 'Do you have any corn?', the man gets so upset he yells: 'NO! For the last time we don't have any corn, and if you ask again I'll nail your beak to the counter!' The next day, the duck returns and asks: 'Do you have any nails?' The man answers: 'No.' Then the duck asks: 'Do you have any corn?'
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-09-2017, 06:32 PM

A couple, both age 78, went to a sex therapist's office. The doctor asked, "What can I do for you?" The man said, "Will you watch us have sexual intercourse?" The doctor looked puzzled, but agreed. When the couple finished, the doctor said, "There's nothing wrong with the way you have intercourse," and charged them £50. This happened several weeks in a row. The couple would make an appointment, have intercourse with no problems, pay the doctor, then leave. Finally the doctor asked, "Just exactly what are you trying to find out?" The old man said, "We're not trying to find out anything. She's married and we can't go to her house. I'm married and we can't go to my house. The Holiday Inn charges £90. The Hilton charges £108. We do it here for £50, and I get £43 back from BUPA.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK

30-09-2017, 12:00 AM

A man was sitting in the men's cubicle of a motorway service station, when he heard a voice coming from the next cubicle.

"Hi, how are you?" asked the voice.

Embarrassed at the sudden intrusion, the man replied hesitantly, "Er... yeah... OK, I guess."

"And what are you up to?" asked the voice from next door.

The man really didn't know what to say. "Pretty much the same as you, I guess," he eventually replied.

Then the voice spoke again. "Look, I'll have to call you back. There's some idiot in the cubicle next door answering all the questions I'm asking you!"
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire

30-09-2017, 02:30 PM

Just read that Diane Abbott has died.

Oh, just a minute, that says Hugh Hefner, not huge heifer.

Page 39 of 132 « First < 29 37 38 39 40 41 49 89 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top