Join for free
Page 6 of 7 « First < 4 5 6 7 >
Zuleika
North West UK
Zuleika is female  Zuleika has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-02-2020, 04:37 PM

Re: Caroline Flack found dead at 40

Originally Posted by Cinderella ->
I would be concerned if somebody I knew wrote this.
Is that the message ?
That was written by Caroline Flack . Do you think she wasn’t getting any help ? It’s all over the media how people were helping and supporting her .

Quite honestly speaking it looks like currently she was afraid of what the bodycam would reveal during the forthcoming court case which wasn’t going to be dropped .
Public humiliation ?
Glanny
N.Ireland
Glanny is female  Glanny has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-02-2020, 05:31 PM

That is definitely how it looks plus as others have said being axed and the crap on social media and negative press.

But wasn't she on medication for depression? I have read many reports of people (including my cousin) who have committed suicide while on medication for depression. One of the side affects of some medication is listed as suicidal thoughts ffs sake!
Zuleika
North West UK
Zuleika is female  Zuleika has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-02-2020, 05:55 PM

Originally Posted by Glanny ->
That is definitely how it looks plus as others have said being axed and the crap on social media and negative press.

But wasn't she on medication for depression? I have read many reports of people (including my cousin) who have committed suicide while on medication for depression. One of the side affects of some medication is listed as suicidal thoughts ffs sake!
Yes Gianny you're correct. Best to manage without meds if possible .
Glanny
N.Ireland
Glanny is female  Glanny has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-02-2020, 06:23 PM

I have a friend who was quite seriously depressed some years ago and she was put on medication. She said it was the most awful experience. She said she found herself one day walking in the middle of the traffic on a very busy road, with one half of her brain telling her to do it and the other half telling her to get back on the pavement at once! Luckily she stopped taking the meds!
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-02-2020, 09:28 PM

I would be concerned if somebody I knew wrote this.
The person she opened up to that said she was draining was no friend, what a horrible thing to say to someone who is reaching out.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-02-2020, 10:15 PM

Originally Posted by John ->
The most nauseous moment at the start of Dancing on Ice, was Philip Schofield snivelling and emotional, at the mention of Caroline's name by his Oppo Holly. But, wonder of wonder, a few seconds later, the gleaming smile was back on, as if nothing had happened. Joe Swash did a similar number later on. Good God, please save me from these sad, phoney snowflakes!!
I noticed that too John.
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-02-2020, 10:43 AM

A magazine article claims Love Island receives almost 100,000 appplications a series, with a survey showing 54% of teenagers want to be celebrities and 21% want to appear on reality show. A fast-track ticket to fame and fortune.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-02-2020, 02:39 PM

A magazine article claims Love Island receives almost 100,000 appplications a series, with a survey showing 54% of teenagers want to be celebrities and 21% want to appear on reality show. A fast-track ticket to fame and fortune.
Beats getting an education followed by a decent job.

Love Island Application form:

Men must have a six-pack, gleaming white teeth and a tan. Personality not required

Women. As above but with cosmetically enhanced breasts, the regulation `trout-pout` and must be good at posing in mirrors and taking selfies.

Both men and women should be prepared to expose vast amounts of flesh, wear skimpy, revealing clothing and be able to stage a faux argument when ratings begin to drop.

IQ of below 85 as determined by the Stanford-Binet Test an absolute must, but those considered to be as thick as pig-shit during the interviews will be considered.
John
Eastleigh Hampshire
John is male  John has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-02-2020, 03:04 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
Beats getting an education followed by a decent job.

Love Island Application form:

Men must have a six-pack, gleaming white teeth and a tan. Personality not required

Women. As above but with cosmetically enhanced breasts, the regulation `trout-pout` and must be good at posing in mirrors and taking selfies.

Both men and women should be prepared to expose vast amounts of flesh, wear skimpy, revealing clothing and be able to stage a faux argument when ratings begin to drop.

IQ of below 85 as determined by the Stanford-Binet Test an absolute must, but those considered to be as thick as pig-shit during the interviews will be considered.
Damn!! That's me out of it! On all four if you please boo hoo
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-02-2020, 03:38 PM

Originally Posted by John ->
Damn!! That's me out of it! On all four if you please boo hoo

That's me in.

Page 6 of 7 « First < 4 5 6 7 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top