Join for free
Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-01-2019, 05:32 PM

Re: Cancer? 3 important things to combat it

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
The last thing I heard was that coffee is good for us now so get drinking May.
I agree LD..I have one cup a day with cream...does Me the world of good
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-01-2019, 05:37 PM

Originally Posted by May ->
I agree LD..I have one cup a day with cream...does Me the world of good
Ooh No. They were suggesting four or five cups a day. That statement was released by a Dr. Ken Colimited.
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada
wild blueberry is female  wild blueberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-01-2019, 05:40 PM

Originally Posted by steven collier ->
Dont take sugar...cancer feeds off it

Fast part of the day..say 16 hrs and eat during 8 hr period only

Take teaspoon of dried ginger daily..in a bottle of water seems the best method to take it..supposed to be far more powerful tham chemo without the side effects

and of course if you can get the real good cannabis oil take a few drops under the tongue..although i do favour hemp seeds in my porridge
I think this was an excellent post from steven. We are all adults, surely we can read it, and move on if we don't think it is of value to us........instead, we make fun of Steven....and bring up the flu jab.

If this isn't enought to scare a newcomer off because he offered a bit of advice...well, I am ashamed.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-01-2019, 05:40 PM

Ooh No. They were suggesting four or five cups a day. That statement was released by a Dr. Ken Colimited.
I like half a spoon of sugar in mine I'd be in a diabetic coma drinking the recommended amount
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-01-2019, 05:41 PM

Sheesh!...I do have four or five cups o' tea a day,if I also had that amount of coffee I'd be peeing My breeks
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada
wild blueberry is female  wild blueberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-01-2019, 05:44 PM

Hey Stevie...do You have any advice for Us about the flu' jab?
May, you are really being rude. I think a grown woman or man should not be circling around someone who is "new" and making snide remarks. It is so "high schoolish"
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND

15-01-2019, 05:44 PM

Originally Posted by wild blueberry ->
I think this was an excellent post from steven. We are all adults, surely we can read it, and move on if we don't think it is of value to us........instead, we make fun of Steven....and bring up the flu jab.

If this isn't enought to scare a newcomer off because he offered a bit of advice...well, I am ashamed.
You should know by this time not to take My posts so seriously Blue...He'll see a helluva lot worse than that if He decides to stay though....Ya gorra be tuff to be a Member on here as You should know!
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada

15-01-2019, 05:46 PM

Ohhhhh don't I know. I shed a couple barrels of tears during my time here.
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND

15-01-2019, 05:46 PM

Originally Posted by wild blueberry ->
May, you are really being rude. I think a grown woman or man should not be circling around someone who is "new" and making snide remarks. It is so "high schoolish"
So report it to the Mod's if You're so bothered...circling around?...get real.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-01-2019, 05:51 PM

You should know by this time not to take My posts so seriously Blue...He'll see a helluva lot worse than that if He decides to stay though....Ya gorra be tuff to be a Member on here as You should know!
Wait till Realist meets him. There's a battle of internet raping and pillaging if ever there was one lol!

Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top