Join for free
Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-04-2019, 08:31 AM

Re: Bra Fitting.

As a young teenager I went to M and S with my Mum who was buying underpants for my father .
Holding up a pair of droopy drawers she said I think these will fit your Dad ?

I can feel the shame today .
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-04-2019, 09:19 AM

Originally Posted by mart ->
I think all clothes shops should have chairs. Maybe a television to watch too.

Now a television,is asking for a little too much,mart!...
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-04-2019, 09:21 AM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
As a young teenager I went to M and S with my Mum who was buying underpants for my father .
Holding up a pair of droopy drawers she said I think these will fit your Dad ?

I can feel the shame today .

I can imagine how you felt,..but I am laffing here,uncontrollable ,...I must say,I love M&S knickers/pants,I always get mine there.
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK

05-04-2019, 09:26 AM

Originally Posted by Floydy ->
Don't worry, I don't need a bra...maybe a "pecs" one ...

I hate it when my wife wants to shop for bras and knickers. I feel like such a pervert.
The only thing I like is the "man chair" which is outside the changing room, otherwise what do you do with your eyes? You either look at the floor or at the ceiling tiles

...I have to say,I hate trying them on,if the assistant is in the changing room with me,I ask her to leave,..but,then she comes back,to check to see,if it's the right fitting,..I tried ten on yesterday,before I found the right and comfortable one,..I was worn out.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-04-2019, 12:54 PM

Haha, why not the option of some computer games or a one-arm bandit, while you're at it - perhaps even a sandwich too?
mart
Chatterbox
South of England
mart is male  mart has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-04-2019, 01:23 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Haha, why not the option of some computer games or a one-arm bandit, while you're at it - perhaps even a sandwich too?
All great ideas Mups! I'll have to put them forward next time we're in the shops to see how far I get.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-04-2019, 01:25 PM

All great ideas Mups! I'll have to put them forward next time we're in the shops to see how far I get.

Be prepared for a slap, but do let us know the outcome.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-04-2019, 01:28 PM

On one of my shopping 'drag arounds' I had a bit of a moan at the shop owner for not installing essential Man seats. What the hell are we supposed to do with ourselves whilst the missus is in a changing room time warp?

They should supply seats, Tvs, snacks and shaving facilities.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-04-2019, 01:30 PM

Originally Posted by pauline3 ->
...I have to say,I hate trying them on,if the assistant is in the changing room with me,I ask her to leave,..but,then she comes back,to check to see,if it's the right fitting,..I tried ten on yesterday,before I found the right and comfortable one,..I was worn out.
All at once?
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-04-2019, 02:53 PM

I find sports bras more comfy because of the wide straps and no wires. I bought the last ones in TKMaxx, they had larger sizes .
I only wear them when going out, not indoors though, they do nothing for my sporting prowess however.

Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top