Join for free
Page 3 of 10 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-07-2020, 02:11 PM

Re: Another Dutch Warning Shot to Rutte

Originally Posted by Solasch ->
1. Decisions made during the transition period are fully applicable on the UK. Ask boris, he read the agreement, one may assume.

2. In the netherlands pension funds are totally independent from the state. I suppose the same goes for the UK?

Your going to have to pay up either way. Another reason your industries are fleeing - they don't want to he taxed to death to pay for Italy or Spain or anywhere else.

In the Nethetlands there's nothing left apart from tulips and wooden shoes. The sensible decisions for big business is to come to the UK .

Personally I don't give a toss how you fund Italy and Spain I just can't wait for you to surrender to Germany. It will be like history repeating itself only this time you resisted for more than a day
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-07-2020, 02:17 PM

Originally Posted by Bread ->
Your going to have to pay up either way. Another reason your industries are fleeing - they don't want to he taxed to death to pay for Italy or Spain or anywhere else.

In the Nethetlands there's nothing left apart from tulips and wooden shoes. The sensible decisions for big business is to come to the UK .

Personally I don't give a toss how you fund Italy and Spain I just can't wait for you to surrender to Germany. It will be like history repeating itself only this time you resisted for more than a day
I see that you are hoping that america and russia will rush to your aid again. I wouldn't count on a president whose credo is: me first! Putin of course is good friend of the UK.
Vlad
West Midlands UK
Vlad is male  Vlad has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-07-2020, 02:18 PM

Originally Posted by Bread ->

Ouch!
Vlad
West Midlands UK
Vlad is male  Vlad has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-07-2020, 02:22 PM

I see that you are hoping that america and russia will rush to your aid again. I wouldn't count on a president whose credo is: me first! Putin of course is good friend of the UK.
Oh dear, envy, jealousy and bitterness all in one post.
On the world stage, Holland who do nice cheese by the way are where? You have no clout in the EU either, maybe you should join forces with that other super power Belgium?
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-07-2020, 02:24 PM

Originally Posted by Vlad ->
Ouch!
On his way back from his meeting with hitler, chamberlain stopped in holland to tell the queen she didn't need an army because hitler would honour holland's neutral position, like in ww1.
Chamberlain went and hitler dropped by.... such are the words of british.
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands

19-07-2020, 02:26 PM

Oh dear, envy, jealousy and bitterness all in one post.
On the world stage, Holland who do nice cheese by the way are where? You have no clout in the EU either, maybe you should join forces with that other super power Belgium?
You mean the benelux? (Google it). Oh, and we have fish, lots of fish.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-07-2020, 03:02 PM

.... for now.
Vlad
West Midlands UK

19-07-2020, 03:32 PM

You have lots of fish !
Of course you have.
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands

19-07-2020, 03:36 PM

You have lots of fish !
Of course you have.
Yep, most we get from english waters. Scots, welsh and irish catch their own. English sold their rights, due to shortterm thinking.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom

19-07-2020, 03:38 PM

Yep, most we get from english waters. Scots, welsh and irish catch their own. English sold their rights, due to shortterm thinking.

No we didn't

Stop saying things that aren't true please. Look what happened in Gibraltar the other day.

Page 3 of 10 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top