Join for free
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
LongDriver
West Sussex (coastal)
LongDriver is male  LongDriver has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-07-2020, 03:36 PM

Re: Who's Afraid of Chlorinated Chicken ?

Originally Posted by Percy Vere ->
Ditto. Don't forget that every single drop of tap water we drink contains chlorine and fluorine so every time you wash food you're "contaminating" it with CHLORINE. Shock, horror!
My water is supplied by Portsmouth Water and they do not add fluoride to the supply. Chlorine, yes but not fluoride.
Percy Vere
Wilds and woolly wastes of Staffordshire, UK
Percy Vere is male  Percy Vere has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-07-2020, 03:42 PM

I didn't know that LD, we're with Severn Trent and they add fluoride. Chlorine has to be added by law.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-07-2020, 04:18 PM

Go swimming, you can bathe in chlorine to your hearts content
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-07-2020, 04:30 PM

Originally Posted by LongDriver ->
My water is supplied by Portsmouth Water and they do not add fluoride to the supply. Chlorine, yes but not fluoride.
It's not the chlorine I'm afraid of. It is easily washed away. It it the reason the americans use it. During slaughtering they are so careless the chick's intestines are slashed and the contents with all the bacteria infest the meat. Those bacteria have to be killed off because they cause harm like most germs do. The americans use chlorine for that, but it is not 100% effective. And one germ can make you sick, like corona virus has proven.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-07-2020, 05:53 PM

Originally Posted by Solasch ->
It's not the chlorine I'm afraid of. It is easily washed away. It it the reason the americans use it. During slaughtering they are so careless the chick's intestines are slashed and the contents with all the bacteria infest the meat. Those bacteria have to be killed off because they cause harm like most germs do. The americans use chlorine for that, but it is not 100% effective. And one germ can make you sick, like corona virus has proven.

Utter giblets

Its the same farming methods that are used all over the world i suggest you read the article instead up making up stories
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-07-2020, 05:57 PM

Originally Posted by Bread ->
Utter giblets

Its the same farming methods that are used all over the world i suggest you read the article instead up making up stories
You assume chicken farmers also slaughter them. Is that the british method? Farmers keeping chicken hanging upside down?

Attached Images

Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom

21-07-2020, 06:01 PM

You assume chicken farmers also slaughter them. Is that the british method?

I used to work in the food industry and worked on all the different processing areas.

You should see how a coning line works- go and educate yourself.

We should chlorine wash all poultry
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands

21-07-2020, 06:28 PM

I used to work in the food industry and worked on all the different processing areas.

You should see how a coning line works- go and educate yourself.

We should chlorine wash all poultry
Are you disclosing problems in british poultry industry?
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom

21-07-2020, 06:53 PM

Are you disclosing problems in british poultry industry?
no i just know how it works and you have no idea
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands

21-07-2020, 07:33 PM

no i just know how it works and you have no idea
If you are right, and being honest, your government should know about this. It would quench any criticism by opponents of your government.
You don't mind if I use my contacts to point to your posts? I'm sure your privacy will be respected and protected.

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top