Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Marky34
Surrey
Marky34 is male  Marky34 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-08-2020, 08:51 AM

Does this sound like your wife?

I was working at the house of a young couple last week. It was mid-afternoon and the young bloke was stretched out on their settee on his iPad. The conversation went something like this:

Her: “Adam, where are your socks? I’m going to do some washing.”

Him: “In the hall on the floor, next to my shoes.”

... a minute or so later...

Her: “Adam, where are your pants?”

Him: “Try the bathroom floor!”

Grinning to myself, I tried to imagine my own wife having the same conversation - and failed miserably!

Do some blokes have all the luck?! Or would you/your partner have been so accommodating?
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-08-2020, 08:59 AM

Re: Does this sound like your wife?

Don't ask!!!! Sue is fantastic -brilliant- clever- tight fisted money wise-house proud to the ninth degree- marvelous cook.

Well I have to say that don't I?
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-08-2020, 09:03 AM

Eh!!...Adam would have had His dirty washing shoved into a binbag and sent back Home to Mummy
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-08-2020, 09:05 AM

Mummy clearly trained him this way .

I have to say Mr M thinks the floor is the natural place to leave his clothes !
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-08-2020, 09:29 AM

Originally Posted by May ->
Eh!!...Adam would have had His dirty washing shoved into a binbag and sent back Home to Mummy

I agree.
In fact I'd stuff him in the bin bag and send him home to Mummy too.
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-08-2020, 10:48 AM

Originally Posted by May ->

Exactly, and with a boot up the ass to get him started.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-08-2020, 10:59 AM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
Mummy clearly trained him this way .

I have to say Mr M thinks the floor is the natural place to leave his clothes !
That is Gravity's Fault not Mr M's.
LongDriver
West Sussex (coastal)
LongDriver is male  LongDriver has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-08-2020, 03:28 PM

Considering I have attended to all of the laundry since I retired 17yrs ago, conversations such as those do not occur.
Percy Vere
Wilds and woolly wastes of Staffordshire, UK
Percy Vere is male  Percy Vere has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-08-2020, 03:33 PM

What a tosser! Our laundry basket is divided into 2 sections hers and mine. Neither of us use the bloody floor as a laundry basket. His wife is making a bloody big rod for her own back.
Marky34
Surrey
Marky34 is male  Marky34 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-08-2020, 06:05 PM

When I told my wife about it she said she would definitely have followed him round the house picking up his socks, pants and any other items he dropped on the floor after taking them off.

The only difference being that instead of depositing them in the laundry bin they’d have gone into the dustbin. So that in a couple of weeks when he went to get ready for work and asked,

“Why haven’t I got any pants and socks?”

... oops!!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top