Join for free
dinahsmum
SW England
dinahsmum is female  dinahsmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-11-2009, 05:05 PM

Up

What a really good film!
It's U certificate and rated as OK for children over 4 but I'm not sure how much of it they will enjoy. It's not quite like Shrek, where the adults can laugh at the hidden 'adult' humour whilst the kids laugh at kiddie stuff. It has a fairly serious theme - a love story really. But lots of derring-do, great pixar animation and a humorous dog (but a pack of scarey ones)
The very shory film which accompanies it (about clouds and storks) is just fantastic - gets you in the mood
Chr1st1an
East Anglia
Chr1st1an is male  Chr1st1an has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-11-2009, 08:38 AM

Re: Up

I cannot recall the last time I went into a cinema to watch a film.It just doesn't appeal to me not when I can watch entertainment in the comfort of my little home
dinahsmum
SW England
dinahsmum is female  dinahsmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-11-2009, 03:33 PM

The last film we saw in the cinema prior to Up was The History Boys, I think! We're not exactly regulars It was the joy of a day off on a dreary November day, coupled with good reviews for this one which decided us. It'll probably be a year or two till we 'go to the pictures' next
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-11-2009, 09:25 PM

It's years since I've been to the cinema, so long that I'm unable to remember what the film was that we saw

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top