Join for free
dinahsmum
SW England
dinahsmum is female  dinahsmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-11-2009, 04:54 PM

Andrew Marr

Is anyone watching the new history series - from Victoria's death to the sixties? I'm enjoying it, it's interesting and amusing whilst helping to educate me too.
I don't mind his arm waving and stuff, but I suppose it irritates some?
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-11-2009, 01:33 AM

Re: Andrew Marr

Originally Posted by dinahsmum ->
Is anyone watching the new history series - from Victoria's death to the sixties? I'm enjoying it, it's interesting and amusing whilst helping to educate me too.
I don't mind his arm waving and stuff, but I suppose it irritates some?
I wanted to watch it, just not enough hours in the days !
Yola
Yola is female  Yola has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-11-2009, 01:00 PM

Re: Andrew Marr

I saw it was on but needed some fluff so watched Peter Andre instead (for the 1st time ever)!!

I'm one of those that finds Andrew Marr annoying. The Beeb are really trying to 'sex him up' but I think he should stick to political reporting/interviewing as he doesn't convince as a more general presenter (IMO anyway).

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top