Join for free
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-11-2020, 12:57 PM

Re: Last to post wins

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Hilarious...

Oh do be quiet you, who asked your opinion?

If you've got nothing else to do, you can take my shopping list and pop down to Waitrose for me.
Now would be good, not sometime this week!

Good morning ladies.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-11-2020, 02:40 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->

If you've got nothing else to do, you can take my shopping list and pop down to Waitrose for me.

Good morning ladies.
I wouldn't dream of spoiling your 'Old dears in the community' meeting. I have seen you all in the supermarket before now, mauling over the sprouts for the perfect two, wandering around completely oblivious to the floor arrows and telling the security guard your life stories.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-11-2020, 05:35 PM

I wouldn't dream of spoiling your 'Old dears in the community' meeting. I have seen you all in the supermarket before now, mauling over the sprouts for the perfect two, wandering around completely oblivious to the floor arrows and telling the security guard your life stories.

Ah, but it's us ladies little foibles that make us so loveable.

As for the security guard, well it is not as if we actually want to talk to him, it is just that we take our job very seriously, so always check men are listening and paying attention to us wherever we go.

We eventually want to get all men trained and obedient, and it will benefit lovely ladies world wide.

And that's for not paying attention. Hahahaha, cackle cackle.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-11-2020, 06:42 PM

Ah, but it's us ladies little foibles that make us so loveable.

As for the security guard, well it is not as if we actually want to talk to him, it is just that we take our job very seriously, so always check men are listening and paying attention to us wherever we go.

We eventually want to get all men trained and obedient, and it will benefit lovely ladies world wide.

And that's for not paying attention. Hahahaha, cackle cackle.
We only pretend to be obedient, you do realise that don't you.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-11-2020, 09:39 PM

Good morning ladies.
Waitrose, for you? Is that because you aren't posh enough to be allowed entry? They, along with John Lewis, don't encourage bits of rough-trade such as yourself and the other wimmin to be their customers.

Have you heard the expression 'You cut your suit according to your cloth'? In the case of you lot, that cloth will be more in line with shopping at Primark, Wilkinson's, and any of the Poundland stores dotted up and down the country.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

26-11-2020, 12:22 AM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
Waitrose, for you? Is that because you aren't posh enough to be allowed entry? They, along with John Lewis, don't encourage bits of rough-trade such as yourself and the other wimmin to be their customers.

Have you heard the expression 'You cut your suit according to your cloth'? In the case of you lot, that cloth will be more in line with shopping at Primark, Wilkinson's, and any of the Poundland stores dotted up and down the country.

Just because Waitress banned you lot, it doesn't follow that we are not welcome either, young man.
Quite the opposite, in fact.

I will tell you something now, I had a word with the chairman at their head office, and showed him your scruffy mugshots.
He was suitably alarmed and said he would personally see to it that your pictures were immediately circulated to all stores and that such 'undesirables' would be refused entry forthwith.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

26-11-2020, 12:26 AM

Just because Waitress banned you lot, it doesn't follow that we are not welcome either, young man.
Quite the opposite, in fact.

I will tell you something now, I had a word with the chairman at their head office, and showed him your scruffy mugshots.
He was suitably alarmed and said he would personally see to it that your pictures were immediately circulated to all stores and that such 'undesirables' would be refused entry forthwith.
Judd is right y'know. You won't get in wearing those old pyjamas and fake Ugg boots
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-11-2020, 12:27 AM

Aye Mups .... I've heard they're going to put their mugs on the sides of their delivery vans to encourage social distancing. You know, frighten folk even though Halloween has gone.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

26-11-2020, 12:27 AM

Oh oh, keep a sharp lookout, ladies, we have that Devonian interloper fiddling about with the back door lock. . .. .
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-11-2020, 12:28 AM

Judd is right y'know. You won't get in wearing those old pyjamas and fake Ugg boots
Shame on you .... I trot around in my spiky high heels.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top