Join for free
Page 12 of 18 « First < 2 10 11 12 13 14 > Last »
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-07-2019, 11:40 AM

Re: IIhan Omar

Originally Posted by ruthio ->
Glad I took one last look in!
Thanks for that explanation...quite why you couldn't have posted it two pages ago escapes me.
Anyway... indirectly you now reveal your homophobia, which to be honest was very obvious anyway.
You think it's wrong to explain to children that being attracted to someone of the opposite sex is not freaky or pervy, it's perfectly natural for you (one).
It could be a fleeting thing or it might be permanent.
You cannot accept that sexuality is a spectrum along which there are many variants.
You mock and deride things you cannot accept.
All is clear.
Like I wrote. I'm normal. Especially in terms of The Bell Curve.
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-07-2019, 11:43 AM

[QUOTE=ruthio;1749275]It's rubbish inasmuchas you ask a few simple questions and are met with childish nonsense by someone who rants on and on but refuses to explain why in simple terms.

Never mind, each to their own, as they say... sun's out, have a lovely day!

ruthio,you said it for me...one of the reasons I don't join in some discussions.

It's the tit for tat...so childish!...snidey remarks,even some kids don't behave in that manner.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-07-2019, 11:45 AM

The reason you don't join in serious discussions is because they are not about Pauline.
If you don't want to contribute something interestering or revelant just stay out there a dear .
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-07-2019, 11:48 AM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
The reason you don't join in serious discussions is because they are not about you .ie Pauline
Iif you don't want to contribute something interestering or revelant just stay out there a dear .
People only have to read the posts in this thread..to see all the insults flying.....

Which by the way...you have down to a "fine art"!

That's why I don't join in.....

Your threads are mostly about,"slagging" people off...put the knife in and twist......not often I insult...but you asked for that!.....there's a bit of entertainment for ya!!..
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-07-2019, 11:48 AM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
A somewhat feeble effort Annie
It's a somewhat feeble thread Muddy
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-07-2019, 11:59 AM

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
Like I wrote. I'm normal. Especially in terms of The Bell Curve.
If you want to discuss The Bell Curve and its controversies, may I suggest you start a separate thread?
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-07-2019, 12:00 PM

Never mind!

All of the contributors have had the opportunity to learn quite a lot.

Some couldn't, some wouldn't. Some learned things about others.

It's all good!
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK

21-07-2019, 12:07 PM

Originally Posted by ruthio ->
If you want to discuss The Bell Curve and its controversies, may I suggest you start a separate thread?
Nothing to discuss about the Bell Curve. It's simply a statistical Gaussian distribution. Can't get much more straight forward and unambiguous than that!
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-07-2019, 01:17 PM

Originally Posted by pauline3 ->
People only have to read the posts in this thread..to see all the insults flying.....

Which by the way...you have down to a "fine art"!

That's why I don't join in.....

Your threads are mostly about,"slagging" people off...put the knife in and twist......not often I insult...but you asked for that!.....there's a bit of entertainment for ya!!..
The above post is just about right for you Pauline .
Petty and unintelligent .
Just fine for your favourite topic yourself .
Best stick to what you know .
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK

21-07-2019, 01:20 PM

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
Never mind!

All of the contributors have had the opportunity to learn quite a lot.

Some couldn't, some wouldn't. Some learned things about others.

It's all good!
I agree AD
I like to learn something new keeps the brain cells alive

Page 12 of 18 « First < 2 10 11 12 13 14 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top