Join for free
Page 5 of 10 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 > Last »
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-10-2020, 08:57 AM

Re: Starbucks.

I don’t like coffee shops, they are full of ‘people watchers’ and ‘ear wiggers’!!

I have heard a lot of people rave about McDonalds’s coffee. Another friend loves their Sausage Muffin.
Tedc
Berkshire, UK
Tedc is male  Tedc has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-10-2020, 09:18 AM

Originally Posted by keezoy ->
Absolutely agree about Macca's coffee. I wasn't meaning to put it down although I now realise it may have seemed that way. No their coffee is totally decent. I always buy a take away coffee from the local Mac's when I take the dog for a walk in the park opposite. But there are little coffee carts all over the place that sell great coffee. It's one thing we aren't short of. To each their own nevertheless. Same with humour. One person's lame, unfunny puerile dross is another's comedy feast.

Yes!, I'm not sure I like humour!

signed,

Phil MiCup

d00d
Chatterbox
London, UK
d00d is male  d00d has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-10-2020, 10:18 AM

Here's an old pic I just googled up of our favourite coffeeshop ...

and there's enough of these to feed an army, baked in the basement ...

probably the odd LGBTQ too ... think I care?
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-10-2020, 10:25 AM

Them custard tarts looked a bit burnt d00d, they wouldn't do for me....
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-10-2020, 10:27 AM

Do you realise that by drinking coffee and tea you are supporting the slave labour of black people and people less fortunate than ourselves in far off countries?.....
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-10-2020, 10:29 AM

Is that a one-eyed giant flounder on the shelves behind her?
What a funny place to keep fish in a bakery!!
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire

03-10-2020, 10:31 AM

probably the odd LGBTQ too ... think I care?

There wouldn't have been any of that nonsense in those days d00d....

Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-10-2020, 11:23 AM

Originally Posted by Vlad ->
I was a little bit nervous about stating the same for fear of being attacked by the forum fish wife’s for being a chav and attending a McDonalds, the destroyers of planets and major contributor to climate change and the death of the dinosaurs.
I would never eat in a McDs - but their coffee is OK.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-10-2020, 11:26 AM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Weirdly, when we were in America, Starbucks was the best coffee I could get, which doesn't say much for the rest.
I am amazed they have never been sued under the 'Trade Description Act' - as the stuff they sell bears no resemblance to coffee!
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-10-2020, 11:27 AM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
Do you realise that by drinking coffee and tea you are supporting the slave labour of black people and people less fortunate than ourselves in far off countries?.....
Makes it all the better for me!

Page 5 of 10 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top