Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-02-2020, 12:05 AM

Re: Agreement

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
Would it help you understand stuff, if someone agreed with your outlook?
Having no diplomas for diplomacy, debating, negotiation, or anything else for that matter, I can only speak on the marital domestic front. I believe any man who survived 20 years or more of married life with the same woman should at least get a diploma in patience.

Oh yes Spitty, I would understand perfectly if my missus suddenly started to agree with me, the whiff of a rat would fill my nostrils immediately, she’s up to something, like a big house job with fellas tramping in and out and gawkin’ over your shoulder when you’re on the computer, and all the other hassle you have to endure till the jobs finished, and of course my outlook or consideration wouldn’t come into it at all, she’d be buttering me up for the big announcement and then the hammer falls on me for the bill.
No, I prefer it when she never agrees with me, then I know everything is normal and there’s nothing being planned in cahoots with the daughter, and peace shall reign within these walls. Amen.
Aerolor
Chatterbox
UK
Aerolor is female  Aerolor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-02-2020, 01:58 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Always risky.
Risky, but fun
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-02-2020, 02:04 PM

Originally Posted by Jem ->
Having no diplomas for diplomacy, debating, negotiation, or anything else for that matter, I can only speak on the marital domestic front. I believe any man who survived 20 years or more of married life with the same woman should at least get a diploma in patience.

Oh yes Spitty, I would understand perfectly if my missus suddenly started to agree with me, the whiff of a rat would fill my nostrils immediately, she’s up to something, like a big house job with fellas tramping in and out and gawkin’ over your shoulder when you’re on the computer, and all the other hassle you have to endure till the jobs finished, and of course my outlook or consideration wouldn’t come into it at all, she’d be buttering me up for the big announcement and then the hammer falls on me for the bill.
No, I prefer it when she never agrees with me, then I know everything is normal and there’s nothing being planned in cahoots with the daughter, and peace shall reign within these walls. Amen.
Ha, love this
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-02-2020, 07:51 PM

No.
If everyone would just agree with me I wouldn't have to explain my outlook. That would save a lot of time and mental anguish.
They should always assume that I'm right and understand everthing.
d00d
Chatterbox
London, UK
d00d is male  d00d has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-02-2020, 08:05 PM

Originally Posted by aerolor ->
risky, but fun
d00d
Chatterbox
London, UK
d00d is male  d00d has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-02-2020, 08:06 PM

Originally Posted by TessA ->
No.
If everyone would just agree with me I wouldn't have to explain my outlook. That would save a lot of time and mental anguish.
They should always assume that I'm right and understand everthing.
.... yes dear.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top