Join for free
Page 5 of 8 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 > Last »
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-09-2019, 06:28 PM

Re: Freedom of Speech

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
When my house catches fire I want some strong bloke to rescue me not a 5ft 2 ins other gender .
Well according to this you're buggered.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-englan...shire-49661970
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-09-2019, 06:29 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Ha ha true. (well apart from the Queen of course).
Aha but she actually does mate!
When I was in the RAF at Northolt, where the Queen flies from, the Movements staff rescued a jobbie from one of the aircraft's toilets. They were certain it was from the Queen and it was in a frame on their tea bar wall.
True story!
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-09-2019, 06:30 PM

Originally Posted by Floydy ->
When I was in the RAF at Northolt, where the Queen flies from, the Movements staff rescued a jobbie from one of the aircraft's toilets. They were certain it was from the Queen and it was in a frame on their tea bar wall.
True story!
Absolutely brilliant!!!

Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-09-2019, 06:32 PM

Absolutely brilliant!!!

Honestly it's true mate. I saw it and it's just like a nornal human's jobbie too!
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-09-2019, 06:33 PM

Honestly it's true mate. I saw it and it's just like a nornal human's jobbie too!
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-09-2019, 06:44 PM

Originally Posted by realspeed ->
i wonder where it will all end up? sign language only maybe?
I'm sure certain hand movements will become illegal!
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-09-2019, 06:48 PM

The trouble is, all this rubbish is turning people against each other because they are sick of hearing about it.
Exactly.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK

11-09-2019, 06:53 PM

We'll always have arguments mate. On forums and as when we are real people in daily life. People have different personalities (unless you are Dutch) and we disagree. They are sick of hearing about stuff everywhere so that's why they want to say their piece.
At the end of the day though, we're all on this planet together (for now). However much we argue and fight, we all eat, sleep and sh!t.

Actually, I know some Dutch people and they're OK. They even have different personalities.

One thing I admire about the Dutch is that they tend to have very short names: Wim, Klaas, Jan, Piet, Ton, etc.

Er, sorry. 'Etc' is not one of them!
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK

11-09-2019, 06:54 PM

Ha ha true. (well apart from the Queen of course).
Absolutely. Of course the Queen doesn't fart.
She has ladies in waiting to do that for her.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK

11-09-2019, 07:01 PM

True story!
Now you mention it, I heard the exact same story when I was in the RAF and, yes, it was said to have been pickled and put in a framed container!

I never actually saw it, of course.

'Movements staff'
For those unaccustomed to terminology, they didn't actually handle 'motions' of course. Not even Royal motions!

Page 5 of 8 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top